Ammunition Technician

A place to talk about all things AT.

You were obviously bored this weekend then GM.

Just giving in to board pressure.

Can we start seperate threads within the trade bits? I'm itching to do a "Reasons why le Commando Francais is a Cnut" thread, but don't want to bore the one or two drivers who come on the corps area.

The reason "le Commando Francais" is a cnut is simple: He is still breathing, ergo he is (and always has been) a cnut! :p
Sorry for being blunt, had a bit of a Port fest last night 8)

Sir Rowley Birkin QC said:
Can we start seperate threads within the trade bits? I'm itching to do a "Reasons why le Commando Francais is a Cnut" thread, but don't want to bore the one or two drivers who come on the corps area.
8O RB, how dare you cast aspersion on the Grand Vizer Of CoCk Lodge, many years of ineptitude, failed showboating, bullying and plain coCkness have created more than a Cnut, more like a complete fcukwitted powercrazed egomaniac. :p

Did he ever tell u how he got the QGM?....... :twisted:

Pigsick said:
8O RB, how dare you cast aspersion on the Grand Vizer Of c*** Lodge
I think you'll find he is the Emporor, Grand Vizier, Imperial Wizard and a Righteous Upright member of the co-ck people.

Many apologies for the mistake :oops: Apparently L21 is favorite for Grand Vizer next year, we`ll have to wait for the voting.

Most welcome my old chap.

PM me to find out more.

Just finished Saton Farce, oh what fun to see a new Troopy trying to talk the talk with the DS, staying on the ale till 3:30 in the morning, then miserably failing to walk the walk crashing 3 and 0. Will they ever learn?? :twisted:

They never learn.

Nice to see another crow join the crowd.

Welcome aboard.

militant_rant said:
Just finished Saton Farce, oh what fun to see a new Troopy trying to talk the talk with the DS, staying on the ale till 3:30 in the morning, then miserably failing to walk the walk crashing 3 and 0. Will they ever learn?? :twisted:
Unfortunately, said Troopy is a tool and gets no sympathy from this quarter! Hopefully he'll learn next time, then again maybe not.

amber? said:
sounds like another potential Officer DS in years to come!!!!!!
A legend in his own lunchtime, according to him! Those party-popper devices are quite fiendish aren't they, almost deadly - particularly if you miss the other one in the other carriage! :oops:

SOCO: Have you looked in the other carriage?
Operator: No don't be silly, this was where he lived.
SOCO: Oh OK, you don't mind me having a look then do you?
SOCO: Er ATO? What's this device thingy here then, just inside the other carriage?
Operator: Oh FCUK! (very loudly & unprofessionally!). :x

Aside to DS: Any chance we could maybe consider this an amber?
DS: Fcuk off Sir, you're lucky to get 3 Reds!

PPPs available from the Adjt. :?

Obviously you're all missing the point here, or rather seeing it from an OR's point of view; being an officer he had considered all the options and the correct RSP thus providing:

1 x GM or higher for being shite but saving the life of SOCO ensuring that the facts are covered up and also in belief that AT's are never listened to anyway.

A quick shot on RLC course, 3 lucky jobs, a quick tour and a hit on the pink list.

Soldiers? aren't they the little people who help fund the officers mess!?!

Pint of bitter and twisted for Dingerr!

Fair point though.

I do hope mine passes that cse. The Troop needs a good summer! :lol: