Ammo Techs: When the going gets tough...

Discussion in 'RLC' started by fingers_1661, Feb 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ammo Techs:

One of your number (serving WO) has been offline for a couple of years & is very ill. The Corps in general have been very good but i'm suprised to say the least at how few of his comerades have bothered to keep in touch/offer their services/paid a moral boosting visit etc etc.

Don't leave it too late...

(Edit: Please post this on C & A or anywhere where it will reach its target audience).
  2. Don't mean to be picky fingers, but any info supplied would be useful e.g. Who, Where etc? Remember a lot of ATs work in lonely places (not just their heads!!) and don't get any gossip etc. By all means pm me with the info for PERSEC reasons and whathave you.

ps At least as a retired AT I have a legit excuse ;)
  3. fingers,

pse check pm's

4. Done, word passed on.

If someone could PM a name I would be grateful.

K80- Could you confirm and pass round the Association?
  5. Thanks all:)
  6. Hi apfsdsdu. Missed this as was mislead by the title and ignored it. Can you please email detail to I'll confirm and attend to it tout-suite.

7. I regret to inform everyone that the person to whom I had referred died this morning.

8. R.I.P.

9. Could you please PM a name or e-mail to ?.

10. I'd appreciate a PM. Served with many AT's (Kineton/Bracht) and am interested to see which colleague is no longer wth us.
  11. Bugger

12. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

13. Can the name be made public now as I have also served with many ATs over the years?

Or a PM.

14. I'd appreciate a heads up as well guys if at all possible.