Ammo Techs not qualified for Air Movement of Ammo!

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Albert_Tatlock, Nov 25, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I heard this week that Ammo Techs can no longer sign DAC's and certify ammunition fit for movement by air. I have been told that a one week course must now be attended. Is this true? If so, may be someone would like to inform the trade. Can any one at AS of A spread any light on this matter. If it is true then I find it very disturbing that nothing has come out of IE or PANTO. Hopefully someone can poo poo this as a rumour.

2. Let me guess another engineer responsability.

If it is true will the last one out turn off the lights

3. No the Movers have bagged this one. PANTO have done nothing to dispell or regain from this and it is not a rumour. Speak to your nearest load master on arrival at the airport.

4. Oh dear, how sad, never mind!

5. Best you go to the QM and get a "TS" chit!

6. Sorry, it's not a "TS" shirt I need it's a "IDGAF" chit. I've done enough DAC's and Airway bills in my time mainly because Mov Cons and Crabs have cried off the responsibility. Not my loss or the AT Trades loss, it's just a pitty that no "F'ing" managers of the trade have done anything about keeping the work force informed.

7. Sorry, it's not a "TS" shirt I need it's a "IDGAF" chit. I've done enough DAC's and Airway bills in my time mainly because Mov Cons and Crabs have cried off the responsibility. Not my loss or the AT Trades loss, it's just a pitty that no "F'ing" managers of the trade have done anything about keeping the work force informed.

8. Sorry, it's not a "TS" shirt I need it's a "IDGAF" chit. I've done enough DAC's and Airway bills in my time mainly because Mov Cons and Crabs have cried off the responsibility. Not my loss or the AT Trades loss, it's just a pitty that no "F'ing" managers of the trade have done anything about keeping the work force informed.

9. Sorry, it's not a "TS" chit I need it's a "IDGAF" chit. I've done enough DAC's and Airway bills in my time mainly because Mov Cons and Crabs have cried off the responsibility. Not my loss or the AT Trades loss, it's just a pitty that no "F'ing" managers of the trade have done anything about keeping the work force informed.

10. Steady on Albert, we heard you the first time, no need to keep repeating yourself :roll:

11. Do the chaps in PANTO LAND have a comment or are they too busy buying the latest bit of IEDD Kit to worry about such trivia?! Now there methinks lies the rela problem with the AT Trade!

Discuss.