Ammo Tech to be next Corps RSM!

#21
Brown Bottle,

Am not sure whether you are a jealous, talentless and second rate soldier, or you are a troll. One thing that is for certain is that you are a nob. Either way, bore off.
 
#22
I was trying to get this back on thread and see what the consensus was regarding other RLC trades taking up Corps RSM. I do not feel that it is doing us any good having Corps RSM's from the same corner of the RLC all the time. It would be nice to see the Corps RSM's taking intrest in the wider RLC. I've yet to meet one doing the rounds. Does the Corps RSM sit in on meetings such as Pinch Point Trades, does he discuss RLC policy with authority and so on. If the answer is yes then I feel the need for a more broader base for Corps RSM.

I for one do not believe it is on merit. I could not see PATO or MCM agreeing for an AT WO1 taking up the post even if it was offered.

God knows what cap badge or trade brown bottle is from. I think it is that time of the month for her.
 
#23
Oberleutnant_vn_Genschler said:
I was trying to get this back on thread and see what the consensus was regarding other RLC trades taking up Corps RSM. I do not feel that it is doing us any good having Corps RSM's from the same corner of the RLC all the time. It would be nice to see the Corps RSM's taking intrest in the wider RLC. I've yet to meet one doing the rounds. Does the Corps RSM sit in on meetings such as Pinch Point Trades, does he discuss RLC policy with authority and so on. If the answer is yes then I feel the need for a more broader base for Corps RSM.

I for one do not believe it is on merit. I could not see PATO or MCM agreeing for an AT WO1 taking up the post even if it was offered.

God knows what cap badge or trade brown bottle is from. I think it is that time of the month for her.


**** me why is everyone laughing at you? ok for a start you have this germanic interest with position, which ties in with your devotion to your corps, revealing it to the wider world, sure your corps likes their business being discused in public, if you haven't already been able to consider it in private! jesus this is almost traitorous if you could understand that you can't even spell it, just as well the eod guys got it on tape! i am trying hard to think of someone who has made a bigger arse of themselves, but i am stuck for examples. come on interest, not intrest, no wonder they are not sure who to give the next appointment to. Corps of Engineers beat you all the way, however you didn't even predict that, don't ever think about a comms escape route? awful this is bad. still you are a human, and we will laugh at you for many years to come part of the elite? really, come to the reunions and fit in . Sorry what were you saying about us?
 
#25
Eh?!!!

Brown Bottle, what on earth are you talking about, you illiterate cretin. Not one 'sentence' made sense. Your Corps must be really proud of you, you mong. Out.
 
#26
[/quote] Sorry what were you saying about us? [/quote]

Your psychotic.

103 posts yet you joined 28 Jan 06. You have issues. "Us" is someone else helping you with the typing while you lick the windows. If you having nothing to contribute regarding the RLC then flock off.
 

Percy_Pigeon

War Hero
Book Reviewer
#27
I’ve checked Browns former posts and he’s a TROLL of the highest order and soon (no doubt) the Oxygen Thief notice will be posted.

Point to note we would not rise to this in conversation why on the Web; I’ve done it too, silly irritation, a bit like BB.

Back to the point of the thread me thinks, it’s got miles in it yet.
 
#28
I'd be interested in knowing what the Corps RSM's duties involve.

This is not a wind up, but a genuine question. I've not met a CRSM since '98 when MPCA was at Blackdown and the then CRSM took us in the mess for a chat about RSM things (discipline, standards, men first, firm hand etc) and he seemed a decent enough chap. But I have no idea what his day job entailed.

Any ideas?
 
#29
fatblerk, I also would like to see the job description for CRSM. It would be good if CRSM had a column in the "Sustainer" where we could all be informed of the good that is being done. May be some form of round up of the meetings that have been attended, issues that have been resolved and battles won for the benefit of the Corps. I really would be interested to learn what this "individual of the highest merit" is doing. We may all be suprised and have to bow down, then again. Corps RSM get your arrse on here and tell us what you are upto!
 
#31
Oberleutnant_vn_Genschler said:
fatblerk, I also would like to see the job description for CRSM. It would be good if CRSM had a column in the "Sustainer" where we could all be informed of the good that is being done. May be some form of round up of the meetings that have been attended, issues that have been resolved and battles won for the benefit of the Corps. I really would be interested to learn what this "individual of the highest merit" is doing. We may all be suprised and have to bow down, then again. Corps RSM get your arrse on here and tell us what you are upto!
Do I surmise correctly that you have just got your first "tape" up; I believe I read this in a previous post?

Anyway, whoever you are, be aware that a post like CRSM is a little more than you understand it to be; he/she is an enlisted man who moves through a world of senior officers and subordinate RSMs. To do this you need an intrinsic grasp of how the Corps operates and sway in large portions. I may not agree with the current incumbent on all matters but he has worked hard to develop SNCOs and fight our corner where necessary.

So getting back to who you are, or claim to be:

If you are a humble Lance Jack, you have no knowledge of the level being operated at by CRSm, therefore butt out, work hard and maybe you may be there one day.

If you are trolling, do us all a favour and ******* off...

To the large rugby playing Alpha Lima, good luck with next post, you are a lightweight though... (alcoholicly that is...)

You were a postie is that right?
 
#32
hellfyyr said:
To do this you need an intrinsic grasp of how the Corps operates and sway in large portions.


If you are trolling, do us all a favour and f* off...
Out of order - I'm not trolling so I won't f*off. Are you suggesting an AT can't be CRSM because AT's don't have an intrinsic grasp of how the Corps works. Instead of taking offence and bumping your gums why don't you educate us in to the ways of the Corps and CRSM? I've been in the RLC from its begining and not met a CRSM. I've suggested that there should be a regular CRSM feature in Sustainer so the wider Corps can be informed of the good that is being done by the person in this post. At present I am sure I am not the only one who is clueless as to what any CRSM has done for the Corps.
 

Percy_Pigeon

War Hero
Book Reviewer
#33
Oberleutnant_vn_Genschler said:
hellfyyr said:
To do this you need an intrinsic grasp of how the Corps operates and sway in large portions.


If you are trolling, do us all a favour and f* off...
Out of order - I'm not trolling so I won't f*off. Are you suggesting an AT can't be CRSM because AT's don't have an intrinsic grasp of how the Corps works. Instead of taking offence and bumping your gums why don't you educate us in to the ways of the Corps and CRSM? I've been in the RLC from its begining and not met a CRSM. I've suggested that there should be a regular CRSM feature in Sustainer so the wider Corps can be informed of the good that is being done by the person in this post. At present I am sure I am not the only one who is clueless as to what any CRSM has done for the Corps.
You bite too much.

You have a point there would be a valid reasons to include a small column from a ranking soldier with so much influence within the Corps.

There is probably mileage in this. It will give the maximum coverage to the work done by the Corps RSM.
 
#34
Oberleutnant_vn_Genschler said:
hellfyyr said:
To do this you need an intrinsic grasp of how the Corps operates and sway in large portions.


If you are trolling, do us all a favour and f* off...
Out of order - I'm not trolling so I won't f*off. Are you suggesting an AT can't be CRSM because AT's don't have an intrinsic grasp of how the Corps works. Instead of taking offence and bumping your gums why don't you educate us in to the ways of the Corps and CRSM? I've been in the RLC from its begining and not met a CRSM. I've suggested that there should be a regular CRSM feature in Sustainer so the wider Corps can be informed of the good that is being done by the person in this post. At present I am sure I am not the only one who is clueless as to what any CRSM has done for the Corps.
I note that you have selectively quoted me to avoid the other bits I wrote, again for the benefit of others:

Oberleutnant you have insinuated you have just got your "first tape", my point to you is this, it is not the role of a Lance Corporal or other junior person to demand that any RSM justify his actions/workload. I agree that if he wished to do further good (he is not a politician, he should not need to publicise any good works he does), an idea would be to publish articles ot columns in the Sustainer; this should not be done on a held to account or Pravda basis, rather giving CRSM the opportunity to explain HIS concerns and let people know of any opportunities open to them that he has arranged.

You mention you have been with the Corps from the start and yet have no knowledge of what the CRSM is or does, I think this reflects on you rather than him to be honest... Maybe he should bring you a cup of tea in bed, or help you with Trade-union meetings?

As for the point that an AT could not be CRSM, did I say that, the answer is no; now stop trolling and biting so much, whilst thinking so little!
 
#35
Oberleutnant_vn_Genschler said:
About time too. The appointment of Corps RSM is to circulate around WO1's from different RLC trades. Next up is AT - any guesses as to who?
So now the new CRSM is in post, what trade is he?
 
#37
I think you'll find the Corps RSM is an MTI.
 
#38
Corps RSM was never going to be an AT, I just wanted to get a debate going regarding the post being filled by other Corps trades. I still feel there would be benefit for the Corps if the post was filled by other trades and I certainly don't agree that it is filled with the very best WO1 in the Corps as a matter of course.
 
#39
Oberleutnant_vn_Genschler said:
And as for my blinkered views there is only one Corps that rules them all - RCT, but then it was the largest.
Eh? The Royal Corps of Transport rules over everyone else? The Corps whose job is to taxi? To chaffeur soldiers around? Hahahaha.....you're funny. Real funny! That'll be why the top-ranking generals are all ex-four tonner drivers then eh? Mong!
 

Similar threads

Top