Ammo Tech Rejoin

Been out for just over a year, being summoned back towards the dark side.
Any one else done this recently? I`ve heard (from an unreliable ACIO dude) That the Army are no longer accepting Rejoins, as it apparently, "cant move for people" atm?.

Class 1 AT
A Happy go lucky attitude!
Was a little naughty a various points, but I have had a year to reflect on my `misadventures`!

You`ve probably guessed, and it doesn`t take long for news to travel!

And where did the £6000 bounty go?

Any help would be great.

Who are you? PM Me.

As Crazy says, would be amazed if they didn't take you back.

I was recently told that the RLC are not accepting rejoins except for AT (due to the undermanning) Due to their entrance requirements they still don't have enough people. So looks like your luck is in.

Ha,

Now I know.....not a feckin chance I remember you :)

I'll see what Ican find out.

AGAIandy said:
Any one else done this recently? I`ve heard (from an unreliable ACIO dude) That the Army are no longer accepting Rejoins, as it apparently, "cant move for people" atm?.

Class 1 AT
Was a little naughty a various points, but I have had a year to reflect on my `misadventures`!

Any help would be great.
This was posted at 1038 it's now 2145, I think you've probably had you're posting order and all your kit issued by now! :p AGAIandy - Good luck!

CC_TA said:
AGAIandy said:

Class 1 AT

Any help would be great.
This was posted at 1038 it's now 2145, I think you've probably had you're posting order and all your kit issued by now! :p AGAIandy - Good luck!
Its taken a little longer, but your / I`m not far off!! Nice weeks holiday coming up. Then back to the way it was!! Almost!!!

Just remember not to get caught this time round.

You still dealing in alloy wheels and power tools?

General Melchett said:
Just remember not to get caught this time round.

You still dealing in alloy wheels and power tools?
On and off, why, what you after??!!!

Got a lovely cement mixer looking for a new home! (sharpish!)

Lepoard, and spots spring to mind!

But im a reformed character!

Andy, is your podgy little fuck-buddy still serving? Is that why you really want back in?

AGAIAndy,

We tried to talk you into staying last time and you played us; gotta ask yourself, why should we welcome you back with open arms. Oh and Neathy does better discount than you :-D

Ive never been in the army but i was in the navy for 6 and a half years until recently and when i tried to enlist in the army this week i was told i was classed as a rejoiner and could not join as the army as there was rejoiner ban on BUT after a lot of presistance the recruiter range Glascow who said i could enlist now but only as an AT. This is because i was a weapons engineer and the fact that they are very short of AT's so the recruiter said.
If you could give me some insight itto the life of an AT that would be greatfully received.

Im seriously considering transfering trades to AT. Im not going to lie, the faster than normal promotion appeals to me, expecially being a 27 year old private. Will the ATCAB require any extra information from me about the trade, as I am currently serving within the Corps. Im not sure what it is they want, aside from the usual tell us what the job entails part, and what can you offer it. Basically will it put me on a decent footing already being a serving soldier, or would I to be expecting a roasting on all things RLC.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F RLC 25
R RLC 0
S RLC 4