• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ammo Boots

Appologies if there's a thread running on this but Ive tried looking and drew a blank.

I need to get my boots resoled and studded for some weddings next year. Last time I had some done I used a cobler in near Chatham and to be honest I wasnt impressed with the job, lost half the studs on the 1st time I wore them!

Does anybody know a good place to get my boots done - Ive got 3 weddings (at the moment) then rememberance and possibly a drill course next year and would really like my boots to last the distance this time

Cheers

cobbler in gillingham
great job no problems all studs still there and a fast turn around
just around corner from the former Zone now called preachers
and cheap too

think thats the one I used before (Im a C3 so dont know Chatham/Gillingham too well), must have just been unlucky so if I find anyone going down there I might try him again.
Should have said Im in the midlands now so does anyone know of a cobbler round this part of the country (or even London - good excuse to have a day (or 2) out on the pop down there)

baby_g said:
think thats the one I used before (Im a C3 so dont know Chatham/Gillingham too well), must have just been unlucky so if I find anyone going down there I might try him again.
Should have said Im in the midlands now so does anyone know of a cobbler round this part of the country (or even London - good excuse to have a day (or 2) out on the pop down there)
Pop in to Wellington Bks, London and ask the Welsh Guards who they use :)

Latest Threads