ammo boots

If I may be so bold, why would you want them?

No ******* chance theres none in the system atm. Were haveing to ask, bribe, force pepole to hand in there bucksees at the moment to make sure theres enough for the young Gmen coming out of ITC to get there second pair issued so that they can get them ready for stagging on.
So in short No you cant have any so piss off ajd get back to touching your self / cadets

No ******* chance theres none in the system atm. Were haveing to ask, bribe, force pepole to hand in there bucksees at the moment to make sure theres enough for the young Gmen coming out of ITC to get there second pair issued so that they can get them ready for stagging on.
So in short No you cant have any so piss off ajd get back to touching your self / cadets
R_SOLE by name ******** by nature!

I just had a quick google, and was reduced to a spluttering, snorting, purple faced passenger flagging a ride on the Outrage Bus. I came across a site, squaddiekit.com.

Would you believe....and I kid you not....they are selling Ammo Boots, fully studded, but LINED....and wait for it.....in BLOODY PATENT LEATHER?

I knew things had changed somewhat since the days that I held back the 3rd Soviet Shock Army, with a bit of help from a few hungover yellow handbagged comrades in arms, but patent leather boots?

I suspect that there will be a few coronaries in the Household Brigade as well, as part of the blurb is, " and these boots are ideal for all ceremonial occasions, made famous by the Guardsmen on Royal duties in London."

They're not cheap either, at 99.00 quid.

Average price for a second hand pair of 'Real' ammo boots appears to be around the 45 quid mark.

Good luck.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Patent leather just looks wrong, I've seen a few US Marines in their best dress over here on Remembrance Sunday and looks crap. Nothing beats sitting with boots, polish, water and a bit of cloth in front of the TV getting that gleam up and knowing that it was all your own work.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Patent leather just looks wrong, I've seen a few US Marines in their best dress over here on Remembrance Sunday and looks crap. Nothing beats sitting with boots, polish, water and a bit of cloth in front of the TV getting that gleam up and knowing that it was all your own work.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
CPL is fine for those who wear white feet though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Military Clothing & Boots 48
Anox Military Clothing & Boots 17
T Military Clothing & Boots 9