• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Ammo Boots... Anyone know a good shop

My drill sjt has a pair of drill shoes. (the same as drill boots boot only ankle high, like shoes)
Has anybody ever seen a pair, or know of where I can purchase a pair?

My drill sjt has a pair of drill shoes. (the same as drill boots boot only ankle high, like shoes)
Has anybody ever seen a pair, or know of where I can purchase a pair?

I attended Pribright All Arms Dril wing and whislt there noticed that the instructors all had black ammo/drill SHOES!

These are in fact BROWN ammo/drill shoes as you cant get them in black that are dyed and polished to hell and back.

I guess if you're wearing them all day every day they are more comfortable than drill (ammo) boots.

Having said all that i have no idea where you get brown ammo shoes.

When ya get boots issued when you start phase 1/itc are they cheaply made ones or are well made and are you aloud to buy your own in a later week (e,g week 10) or do you have to keep them until you pass out and are posted) and question; how long is it after ITC until your posted? cheers.

Latest Threads