Ammo boot Scrounger

Guys, I’ve had a request to source 20 pairs of ammo boots, FREE OF CHARGE for an Army Cadet Band detachment. The cadets and adult staff are all very dedicated. The problem is, if these guys want any kit, other than very basic uniform, which is normally gash or buckshee kit supplied by the army on very rare occasions, they have to buy it themselves! As you know ammo boots are a rear thing, free ammo boots more so! However, I’m asking for a bit of charity here, if you have a pair and you don’t want them, could you let me know and I’ll see how to get them to the cadets. Any size, almost any condition!

I know this probably isn’t the right forum, but I’m assuming it’s the most popular, hence the post!

I've posted it in the kit section too! Thanks for the support! Lord Sugar says "Fuck off!"

P

PrinceAlbert

Why don't you give them normal boots?

Why the fuck would they want to wear ammo boots?!?! They'll only slip over on them and smash their instruments up.

Why don't you give them normal boots?

Why the fuck would they want to wear ammo boots?!?! They'll only slip over on them and smash their instruments up.
Just trying to do what I failed to in the Regs, "Do as you're told and sort it!"

P

PrinceAlbert

Just trying to do what I failed to in the Regs, "Do as you're told and sort it!"
That's the shittest excuse ever. Common sense dictates that kids shouldn't be wearing ammo boots. They'll be bad for their feet, and they'll hurt themselves.

That's the shittest excuse ever. Common sense dictates that kids shouldn't be wearing ammo boots. They'll be bad for their feet, and they'll hurt themselves.
My centiments exactly, however, I have to try, once I've had a torrent of qbuse and a few polite "No's" I'll call it a day and move on!

P

PrinceAlbert

My centiments exactly
So why not have the balls to say to whomever is asking you to blag them "fuck that, they'll hurt themselves"

I'm sure the parents wouldn't be too chuffed with their kids wearing them either.

Even if the county pays half i dont think 15 is unreasonable for a cadet to spend. When i was in the easily spent 10x that on "ally" shite. Much more useful than a jungle hat or asswalt vest

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=300819784600&index=2&nav=SEARCH&nid=06549591031
I have no idea how the county" fund works, I was told there was no cash available but boots were needed! I've got a meeting tonight, I'll ask the question. The cadets in this detachment come from a very "disadvantaged" area, I'm not talking Somalia here, but its not Kingston on Thames either. I think even a tenner would be a stretch for most!

Originally Posted by mack1966

My centiments exactly
So why not have the balls to say to whomever is asking you to blag them "fuck that, they'll hurt themselves"

I'm sure the parents wouldn't be too chuffed with their kids wearing them either.

Had my balls seperated from me by the SSM while I was in, he gave them to the wife, who then buggered off with them to live with another guy! I guess its because he's now got two sets of balls!

P

PrinceAlbert

You do realise that it's the ACF. You're all a bunch of civvys trying to play soldiers and finger small children.

Rank really doesn't mean anything.

Grow a set.

You do realise that it's the ACF. You're all a bunch of civvys trying to play soldiers and finger small children.

Rank really doesn't mean anything.

Grow a set.
By gad, you're right sir! I shall! Has anyone got any rooting compound? Or do I have to try a different forum?

Seeing as i used to live in liverpool ill speak with you on level;

Find a propaa good serpluhs shop and borrow ya mates transit van and fookin ram it straight through the front mate know wot i mean. Take all the shite you want empty the till and torch the place. then wave your machetes at the police and write fuck the matrix on everthin in your own shit mate.
Sorry, wet myself, I'll show this to the old, fat, scruffy shite they call a unit commander and tell him to bollocks! I'm sure he'll find a van and a couple of young lads to help him!

P

PrinceAlbert

unit commander and tell him to bollocks! I'm sure he'll find a van and a couple of young lads to help him!
He'll probably have a van with a mattress in the back of it. I'm sure he'll want to bum the kids on comfort.

He'll probably have a van with a mattress in the back of it. I'm sure he'll want to bum the kids on comfort.
As I remember, there was a van with blacked out windows I was told I wouldnt be able to drive and a locked room I wasn't aloud in! Hmmmmm, not sure this cadet thing is for me!

Fuck me, if you'd asked me who the least likely Arrser to be a paediatric chiropodist was .......

When I left the Army I tried to be an adult volunteer. Didn't work unfortunately I had a DD Conviction and was refused as I maybe a danger to the kids.

Two weeks later the fucking officer was found with illicit pictures of minors on his laptop.

Fucking boys club full of peados and Walts so I rejoined the Army.
Fucking weirdos glad I didn't pass selection which probably involved MOKIBUA ( Molesting Kids In Built Up Areas)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Military Clothing & Boots 48
Anox Military Clothing & Boots 17
Y Military Clothing & Boots 13