Amir Khan

#1
just watched the young lad win once again & the nobody that he fought tonight had obviously not read the script as he lasted longer than a minute.

now i do not doubt the potential of the lad but if they keep hand picking fights for him then i feel he will end up like all the recent british boxers have. i.e when they actually meet someone who can box they get a real hiding

does anyone else see it this way or is it just me.

like i said i think he could go all the way to the top but he needs a hard fight to bring him back down to earth
 
#2
I met Amir Khan a few months ago.He is a really lovely guy and i wish him well in everything he does
the thing is he is so young so in my opinion i thinks its best to take things slowly rather than aim to high and things go wrong
 
#3
pentwyn said:
I met Amir Khan a few months ago.He is a really lovely guy and i wish him well in everything he does
the thing is he is so young so in my opinion i thinks its best to take things slowly rather than aim to high and things go wrong
Did he lick your stretch marks before forcing his meaty chopper into your left ear and fcuking some sense into that retarded jellyfish that occupies your cranium and masquerades as your brain?
 
#4
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
just watched the young lad win once again & the nobody that he fought tonight had obviously not read the script as he lasted longer than a minute.

now i do not doubt the potential of the lad but if they keep hand picking fights for him then i feel he will end up like all the recent british boxers have. i.e when they actually meet someone who can box they get a real hiding

does anyone else see it this way or is it just me.

like i said i think he could go all the way to the top but he needs a hard fight to bring him back down to earth
I agree and wish we could banter this over a pint.
 
#5
Furryturd said:
pentwyn said:
I met Amir Khan a few months ago.He is a really lovely guy and i wish him well in everything he does
the thing is he is so young so in my opinion i thinks its best to take things slowly rather than aim to high and things go wrong
Did he lick your stretch marks before forcing his meaty chopper into your left ear and fcuking some sense into that retarded jellyfish that occupies your cranium and masquerades as your brain?
Excuse me but i dont have stretch marks thankyou
And no i dont put up with that kind of conduct thankyou :lol:
 
#6
pentwyn said:
I met Amir Khan a few months ago.He is a really lovely guy and i wish him well in everything he does
the thing is he is so young so in my opinion i thinks its best to take things slowly rather than aim to high and things go wrong
And that was brought to you from the 'Frank Warren' of Pontypool.....I'd pay a million to watch him knock ten bells of fcuk out of you pentwyn.


Anyway. Watched the scrap and thought the ref stopped it too early. His opponent may have been a no mark but I think he had a lot more fight in him and may well have got the balance if it was left for a couple more rounds. As AKTTE says, it will do Khan no justice whatsoever if his bouts are regarded as walk overs against poor quality fighters. Experience suggests a fighter needs an early challenge if he is going to reach the top as opposed to making mediocre money for the promoters as a 'get rich quick' scheme. Good luck to him but the boxing press placing him on the Hamed mantle this early is not a great idea. Give the guy a pukka scrap. Test his mettle early so he's not led up the garden path.
 
#7
Pentwyn, I also think you are The Princess of Window Lickers and I hope your uterus falls out of your clout and you die of frostbite of the gonads.
 
#8
On the other hand, the Williams vs Skelton fight was a belter! I wish Williams would pack in all that 'Inshallah' pish, but I was willing him to smash that dirty fighter Skelton in the last round. Damn close too.
 
#9
Also interesting to see Naseem Hamed again.

I presume his comeback will be as a heavyweight.
 
#10
She doesnt have stretch marks because that would indicate she has bred. More chances of a member of 3 Para mortars giving birth. She did however send me a speshul picture of her wound. Feck knows why. Ive never asked for my email account to be bombarded with mong pics. If I did, I would have subscribed to Belm.org.

Why the fcuk would someone send this????;

 
#11
Put it his way, if he stayed in the amature boxing environment and stood up for his medal - we would expect a better class of opponent.

What he needs is some "Boxer" to kick his pampered arrse big time to learn how good he is.

INHO

JJ

PS Spelling and beer don't mix
 
#13
The Lord Flasheart said:
Pork_Pie said:
Also interesting to see Naseem Hamed again.

I presume his comeback will be as a heavyweight.
Not seen him for a while. Has he 'bulked up' a couple of weights??? Is he retired or not?
He was at ringside. Don't think he's officially retired, but he did look very heavy. Quite a contrast with Barry McGuigan, who still appears to be in good shape.
 
#14
Pork_Pie said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
Pork_Pie said:
Also interesting to see Naseem Hamed again.

I presume his comeback will be as a heavyweight.
Not seen him for a while. Has he 'bulked up' a couple of weights??? Is he retired or not?
He was at ringside. Don't think he's officially retired, but he did look very heavy. Quite a contrast with Barry McGuigan, who still appears to be in good shape.
I Sky plus'd it. I'll rewind it and have a gander. True about McGuigan though. I'll bet he could still run rings around most of his weight, young or old! Very old skool.
 
#16
I know its going off the thread, and apologies for that, but pentwyn, why have you got a picture of a ladies bottom on your avatar? are you a closet gay? and are the soldiers you love female per chance??
Please dont tell me its yours...i would only laugh.

Back to the thread. I barely had time to drink my brew and the fight was all over, how disappointing was that?
 
#17
pentwyn said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
She doesnt have stretch marks because that would indicate she has bred. More chances of a member of 3 Para mortars giving birth. She did however send me a speshul picture of her wound. Feck knows why. Ive never asked for my email account to be bombarded with mong pics. If I did, I would have subscribed to Belm.org.

Why the fcuk would someone send this????;

No i did not send you that photo so please get your facts right
How the fcuk did I get it then you mmllaarring mong?
 
#18
The Lord Flasheart said:
pentwyn said:
I met Amir Khan a few months ago.He is a really lovely guy and i wish him well in everything he does
the thing is he is so young so in my opinion i thinks its best to take things slowly rather than aim to high and things go wrong
And that was brought to you from the 'Frank Warren' of Pontypool.....I'd pay a million to watch him knock ten bells of fcuk out of you pentwyn.

.
Flashy that was a priceless quote - how did i laugh
 
#19
The Lord Flasheart said:
pentwyn said:
The Lord Flasheart said:
She doesnt have stretch marks because that would indicate she has bred. More chances of a member of 3 Para mortars giving birth. She did however send me a speshul picture of her wound. Feck knows why. Ive never asked for my email account to be bombarded with mong pics. If I did, I would have subscribed to Belm.org.

Why the fcuk would someone send this????;

No i did not send you that photo so please get your facts right
How the fcuk did I get it then you mmllaarring mong?
Flashie you must of got it from the same place i recieved your's :lol:
it must of come with the snow which as blocked us in
 
#20
Amir Khan will go the same way as Naseem Hamed they will feed him bums to fight and get a great record and we will win a "world" title then he will face a "live" body who will batter him and send him to obscurity
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top