• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Amir Khan v Graham Earl

What's the result going to be?

• Amir KO TKO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Graham KO TKO

• Amir on Points

• Graham on Points

• Total voters
OK So the mammoth night boxing is about to start. Amir has a massive future in front of him, but I just wonder if this is a fight too far for him.

Thoughts?

Money well spent to watch that then :roll:

1 minute 12 seconds, he could of drawn it out a bit more.

Just made a cup of tea and saw only the knock-down!

Jimima_Shark said:
OK So the mammoth night boxing is about to start. Amir has a massive future in front of him, but I just wonder if this is a fight too far for him.

Thoughts?
In a word: NO! :D

The kid just gets better and better...

Werewolf said:
Jimima_Shark said:

Thoughts?
In a word: NO! :D

The kid just gets better and better...
I wish I had waited to vote in my own poll until the end of the first round DOH!

Jimima

Q

quick-morser

Sat down with a lager and didn't even pour it before the fight was finished.

Top job all round by Amir:)

Earl is'nt living in the real world; complaining about the Ref. stopping the fight and claiming he could have gone onto to win it! 8O

The tw@t's lucky he's not in the nearest ICU!

I had all my Fight drinks and snacks set up and my mates round adn i hadnt even had 2 sips of my drink lol Looking Forward to Ricky Hattons fight,and i put a fiver on Hatton to win.

Boxingmad said:
Yeah, he got caught early there - there's nothing he could've done.
Seconded. The Ref was absolutely right to stop it when he did. Earl could have been seriously fcuked up.