American Wedding Entrance Dance

T

trowel

Bloody awful. Made me cringe. I'm not a religious type, but that nonsense does not belong in a church.

Get this girly shite out of the NAAFI.

Bird that comes through the door at 0:14 would get it

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That was shite, irreverant and totally out of place.

And the Bride was minging.

I can't remember when I have seen so much Dad-Dancing.

No stocking tops, flange or tits in sight! the NAAFI really is going down hill!

load of ropey old Don Keebles.

Fecking good luck to them hope they can keep the joy in their life. As I marched down the aisle with all the Joy of an Auschwitz inmate going for a shower.

Auld-Yin said:

AY - I cant see it at the moment cos I'm at work and all the fun sites are blocked... You saw my Thriller dance didn't you? Is it anything like it?

Just so's I know whether or not to bother wasting 5 mins of my life later when I get home.

JesterRIP said:
Auld-Yin said:

AY - I cant see it at the moment cos I'm at work and all the fun sites are blocked... You saw my Thriller dance didn't you? Is it anything like it?

Just so's I know whether or not to bother wasting 5 mins of my life later when I get home.
The thriller dance was better. This is just a load of people taking turns to dad dance down the aisle.

JesterRIP said:
Dont lose those 5 minutes! it really isnt worth it.

JesterRIP said:
You saw my Thriller dance didn't you?
I did, it wasn't exactly original was it? Those "Ooh the records scratched, I'm annoyed, oh hang on, now we're all dancing very professionally" clips are so 2008, they've been drawing their pension on youtube for ages.

Bunch of plagiarised arse which you very nearly got away with passing off as your own idea.