American Walt Really Doesn't Care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty870

War Hero
You know the 200th anniv. of the Battle of New Orleans is less than a month away. The American side has 2,000 re-enactors on the rolls already. I'll be there on the 8th.
Revolutionary Walt.

You know the 200th anniv. of the Battle of New Orleans is less than a month away. The American side has 2,000 re-enactors on the rolls already. I'll be there on the 8th.

I take it you will be taking part? If so be weary of Mississippi River, where Thornton's brigade, comprising the 85th Regiment and detachments from the Royal Navy and Royal Marines attacked and overwhelmed the American line.

Looks like a jolly jape.

Battle-of-NO-2014-British-troops-and-women-credit-NPS-300dpi.JPG

Remember to bring ladders this time. :-D :-D

Last edited:
I couldn't watch more than 20 secs of that. Not for any walting outrage, it was that he has such a punchable face.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
TBF the melon headed fuckwit does have a point about nobody cares

He should be executed by firing squad, live on the Jay Leno show, on Thanksgiving Day, dressed as the Oscar Meyer weiner and with a bottle of Budweiser stuck in his rectum. His corpse could then be paraded through the streets of Dogshit, Indiana in the bed of a Ford Ranger pick-up truck as a lesson to any others who would seek financial gain in such a heinous manner.

The firing squad should include such fine upstanding, law-abiding US citizens as George W Bush, Vince Neil, Eric Shinseki, Lindsey Lohan, Robert Downey Jr, Mike Tyson, Rick Renzi, Danny Trejo, OJ Simpson, Sam Kent, Phil Spectre & Oliver North.

He should be executed by firing squad, live on the Jay Leno show, on Thanksgiving Day, dressed as the Oscar Meyer weiner and with a bottle of Budweiser stuck in his rectum. His corpse could then be paraded through the streets of Dogshit, Indiana in the bed of a Ford Ranger pick-up truck as a lesson to any others who would seek financial gain in such a heinous manner.

The firing squad should include such fine upstanding, law-abiding US citizens as George W Bush, Vince Neil, Eric Shinseki, Lindsey Lohan, Robert Downey Jr, Mike Tyson, Rick Renzi, Danny Trejo, OJ Simpson, Sam Kent, Phil Spectre & Oliver North.

Jay Leno's retired now you know. He passed the mantle on to Jimmy Fallon. That being said, I'm up for a live on the air execution by firing squad. There's not enough of them in my view - I couid furnish them names which would keep them busy banging away for years. :numberone:
Tonight Show.JPG

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer

He would only eat them.
If you really really want to be outraged then check out his you tube channel.
I'm suprised he is still breathing.
I have been informed by dome colonial friends that he used to dress up as a cop, at least he could get away with bring a fat copper

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418236275.035321.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marty870

War Hero
He would only eat them.
If you really really want to be outraged then check out his you tube channel.
I'm suprised he is still breathing.
I have been informed by dome colonial friends that he used to dress up as a cop, at least he could get away with being a fat chopper

Gratis

2427654-5363707433-4PTUu.jpg

Is that young Harry bottom left ?

I

Status
Not open for further replies.