American Walt Really Doesn't Care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope his local police Dept scrutinize his every move. And taze the crap out of him when he screws up.

I hope he keeps annoying the type of people who get upset by this.

Where's all this free food he's goin' on about? I want some before he eats it all, the fat, downy mong.

He looks like he should be on a spit with an apple in his mouth.

walrusboy

War Hero
A resourceful hunter-gatherer, still glistening from his latest all you can eat carvery. He makes me look like popular 1970s vocalist, Lena Zaveroni. And I'm a chunky old unit.

The only thing that'll catch him is diabetes/cardiac failure

The Twat has a head that looks like a fookin' pear. Hardly worth the trouble to punch him in the gut and make him blow chunks.

NEQcounter

War Hero
If you turned his head upside down, he'd look pretty much the same.

Mong.

Old news he was outed to include pictures of his trailer a few years ago. Name and address pictures of the trailer home, you name it. looks like he grazes on the flaming bags of shit thrown onto his doorstep

Old-Salt
You know the 200th anniv. of the Battle of New Orleans is less than a month away. The American side has 2,000 re-enactors on the rolls already. I'll be there on the 8th.

Old-Salt
I hope his local police Dept scrutinize his every move. And taze the crap out of him when he screws up.
At an effective use of the 1st Amendment?
I would imagine the NSA would have fun monitoring me.

At an effective use of the 1st Amendment?
I would imagine the NSA would have fun monitoring me.

I didn't say it would be constitutional - I would put money this shitbag is breaking lots of other laws. Just find one and make his fat ass pay..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads