American Taliban Released Early From Prison

If ever there was a case of treason but alas it was not to be. Now he is free to continue his jihad.
SMH

'American Taliban' Lindh released as Afghan war still boils
I don’t know who is more pathetic Lindh or his father who thinks he deserves a pardon. You guys don’t have it that bad to the south, at least your government isn’t paying the treacherous piece of shït millions like they did to the scum up here.....

If ever there was a case of treason but alas it was not to be. Now he is free to continue his jihad.
SMH

I saw this earlier on and I find it incredible that he's being released - especially early - when a recent television interview saw him say he's unrepentant about some of the stuff he did/took part in and he still has radical Islamist views.

I saw this earlier on and I find it incredible that he's being released - especially early - when a recent television interview saw him say he's unrepentant about some of the stuff he did/took part in and he still has radical Islamist views.
Our "justice" system at work. Disgusting.

Our "justice" system at work. Disgusting.
I agree, but I did notice that although the exact address of where he will be living was NOT given out the description of his whereabouts was just shy of giving out the GPS coordinates along with it.

The saddest part is if he had been eliminated instead of captured, whomever pulled the trigger would likely still be in prison due to outcries from Lindh’s family.....
Maybe he will wend his way back to the Stan and he can be properly dealt with where he can fully enjoy the 72 virgins.

Maybe he will wend his way back to the Stan and he can be properly dealt with where he can fully enjoy the 72 virgins.
That would be the best case scenario, but I will bet the cünt will write a book and become a poster child for one fcuked up group or another.

Edit; maybe he could get together with Bradley Manning and they become the newest far left power couple.....

Last edited:
18 U.S. Code § 2381.Treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding anyoffice under the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

I remember seeing the prision break out and his capture, the CIA guys seemed dumb struck that he was an American. It’s some documentary.

Surprised he only got 20 yrs, thought he was a lifer.

[
or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding
So he's served his time in one of your modern progressive prison where his rehabilitation would have been the staffs prime care and is now fit for release...

Or locked in a supermax box driving him more batshīt.

If he's still radical, send him back to Afghanistan... No need for a parachute Allah will save him

So he's served his time in one of your modern progressive prison where his rehabilitation would have been the staffs prime care and is now fit for release...

If he's still radical, send him back to Afghanistan... No need for a parachute Allah will save him
If it could put up for a vote, he would be leaving in the next few hours on his one way trip.

I'm all for the free expression of faith...

SMH

There used to be a few rough-and-ready reasons for incarceration, to wit:
  • Punishment
  • Retribution
  • Removed from harming the public
  • Rehabilitation
The first two do not seem to be acceptable to many nowadays and the second two - in terms of release from incarceration - do not appear to have been satisfied.

If, as a hypothesis, he should not be released and a large section of society does not accept some, or all of the, (IMO very reasonable) reasons for incarceration what is the way forward?

Battle of Qala-i-Jangi

In four parts. His interview is towards the end of the 4th video

Perhaps when he dropped the soap in the showers a tracker was also inserted?