American spy satellite downed in Peru

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Swamp_Rat, Sep 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. American spy satellite downed in Peru as US nuclear attack on Iran thwarted

Quote from Pravda online;
    'Russian Military Intelligence Analysts are reporting today that one of the United States most secretive spy satellites, the KH-13, targeting Iran was 'destroyed in its orbit' with its main power generator powered by the radioactive isotope Pu-238 surviving re-entry and crashing in a remote region of the South American Nation of Peru, and where hundreds are reported to be ill from radiation poisoning.'
  2. Superb! We're going back to the good old days! And I thought all the people at Pravda had moved on to the Weekly World News and the Sunday Sport. It's good to know that they still have it in them.
  3. Warren Buffet eh?

Did he offer them stock options?
  4. msr

msr LE

Not since last century's German Nazi and Japanese Empire's has the World seen such naked aggression towards the capture of the Earth's resources, and which caused the deaths of nearly 100 million people, but which the United States and its Western Allies now seem determined to see through to its brutal, and bloody end

Or indeed Uncle Joe's

5. There may be some truth in the story...
  6. Is this linked to that "meteor" that is making people ill, somewhere?
  7. msr

msr LE

Peru. Well done - do try to keep up :roll:

8. I'm not going to say anything for fear of a "WAH". Just read the article.
  9. WAH!!!!!!! :D
  10. GHow that made me laugh!!! Nice one! :D
  11. Google its author, Sorcha Faal:

Utter nutjob. Pravda's really gone downhill since its heyday of reporting 1200000% annual increase in combine harvester production.
  12. Lucky I bought a new roll of tinfoil this evening. I had better start work on the trench though...

13. It looks like the propaganda war is alive and well. See here.

Mind you, I'm not that happy that all this orbiting space junk has to come down somewhere, sometime. What goes up... etc.