American Polemicist Slams Royal Marine W@nkers

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by praetorian72, Apr 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.nypost.com/seven/04032007/postopinion/opedcolumnists/wheres_winston__opedcolumnists_ralph_peters.htm?page=0

2. He didn't say what you've headlined this post with. Get back to your editor and tell him to get a grip.

Edit after bothering to read the piece. Yes he did. I hope his address isn't in the public domain.

3. Whiskeybreath,

If you read the whole article at the link you will see the following direct quote. So, I paraphrased the quote but I think I captured the spirit.

"And the Royal Marine company to which those ******* belong should be disbanded and stricken from the rolls."

As a Royal Marine I find that quite strong!

4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Typical journo turd looking for a quick quote.

Arrsers - don't give this tool the time of day.

5. Seen. I can only repeat my earlier hope.

6. Just goes to show that either he didn't read or understand about the capture or he's an idiot and would rather see his beloved marines die poinlessly rather than live to fight another day.

As a retired American Army Officer I take it he's tasted defeat more than victory going by America's last 50 years of efforts so he is hardly in a position to comment on the British.

7. Who cares what a post WW2 spam officer thinks?

The closest he has probably ever got to winning was junior basketball in the 5th grade. The list of "American solitary military victories" wouldn't fill a cold war microdot if it was written in 20 feet high letters.

Anything quoted b y a spam is akin to reading the Beano, except Beano quotes are aimed at a higher age group and are more truthful.

8. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Is this a wind up? I met many US soldiers and USMC during my service. None of whom were the standard of Royal.

9. Septics you have too love em! When there not winning the second world war for single handedly for us they just! Cant help! But give advice and democracy too the free world.

10. Anyone want to buy him a ticket to Lympstone?

11. OK, so you are armed with SA80s and 9mm pistols, and you get surrounded by patrol boats mounting 12mm Dushkys, 30mm cannon and God knows what else, and you are in a RIB that is made of rubber and GRP.. yep, I guess he's right, they could have given a better account of themselves.
    Is this c*nt of the George Armstrong Custer school of odds-weighing?

12. Anyone doubting the Brits ability during crisis need look no further than Sierra Leone!

13. My thoughts exactly. You bite, they write.

14. He sounds like a tw*t. It would be best to just ignore him