American offending the Queen

Damned Colonials!! No respect!

:lol:

Leibovitz is famous for making bizarre requests of her subjects. She once had Kate Winslet repeatedly dunked in a tank of water and snapped Clint Eastwood after he had been tied up with ropes.
She would be better off photographing George Bush.

He doesn't require any props or bizarre settings to produce a good photo shoot. He is a natural!

There are strange requests and strange requests.

Dunk George in a tank of slurry and photo him, but you don't ask the Queen to remove her crown.

Leibovitz should have been run through with a Guardsmans bayonett.

Rayc said:
Leibovitz is famous for making bizarre requests of her subjects. She once had Kate Winslet repeatedly dunked in a tank of water and snapped Clint Eastwood after he had been tied up with ropes.

He doesn't require any props or bizarre settings to produce a good photo shoot. He is a natural!
I think you missed Pratt!! of the end of natural....... :)

Rayc said:

Nonsense, he is not a natural - he is a freshly shaved chimp!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Off with the head!!!!!

george163 said:
While the Beeb is in apology mode, perhaps they could apologise to the nation for implying they are politically neutral.
Or inferring that Paxo, Dimblebollox et al are "journalists"? Or that Eastenders is watchable?

Al Beeb are probably worried that HM will place the rights for televising Trooping the Colour, the Royal Tournament and the State Opening with Sky next year.

Jail her. All colonials need to learn some bloody manners- I was at the Old Bailey the other day, and there was a bunch of septic students in attendance, and the ones that were wearing hats didn't take them off indoors! Is there no cure?

frog_face said:
Apparently, the BBC have apologised for implying that the Queen 'stormed off' from the photoshoot:

Yes, I've heard it reported, on the BBC (Bliar, Brown, Campbell).

This bunch of Bliar cronies and liarbour luvvies needs culling.

Bliar, supported by the growling, disturbed and unstable one, has all but destroyed Great Britain and Her Majesty is probably all that is left intact - thanks be to God.

Now, the placemen, the brown-nosers, those that have paid to be 'honoured', the unconscionable sh*tes are 'having a go'. They will succeed in 'downing' our Monarchy over my dead body - and, I am certain the dead bodies of hundreds and hundreds of thousands - millions probably, of her loyal subjects.

I am quite serious about this - bloody revolution will follow should Her Majesty be subjected to the dissembling, deceit and lies of the Bliar, Brown, Campbell organization again.

lsquared said:
frog_face said:
Apparently, the BBC have apologised for implying that the Queen 'stormed off' from the photoshoot:

Yes, I've heard it reported, on the BBC (Bliar, Brown, Campbell). This bunch of Bliar cronies and liarbour luvvies needs culling.

Bliar, supported by the growling disturbed and unstable one, all but destroyed Great Britain and Her Majesty is probably all that is left intact - thanks be to God.

Now, the placemen, the brown-nosers, those that have paid to be 'honoured, the unconscionable sh*tes are 'having a go'. They will succeed in 'downing' our Monarchy over my dead body - and, I am certain the dead bodies of hundreds and hundreds of thousands - millions of the Subjects of Her Majesty.

I am quite serious about this - bloody revolution will follow should Her Majesty be subjected to the dissembling, deceit and lies of the Bliar, Brown, Campbell organization again.
While I'm sure many would agree with you... what does this have to do with an eccentric photographer taking a portrait shot of the queen?