American Idol/Pop Idol/X Factor

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bitterandtwisted, Feb 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right I know I will get incoming as it the NAFFI. But its F@cking garbage, I am sat here raging at TV while the frau is loving it.

So I thought I would put out to you arrsers. Do you think its fully superficial nobheads who are rammed up thier own ego, or would you buy them a drink in bar.

And BOX!

Bunch of cnuts that they are...

P.s

Yes I know the X factor lot did the hero bit but how long did it last in the charts?

2. Can't stand the series as a whole. Do however, enjoy watching the first round. - Cowell on form is pretty formidable against the sh*t acts who come in!

3. Love the auditions too but once it gets to the "serious" part i stop watching.

4. Fuck off, you love it really. You're Just trying to cover your arse in case any of the lads catch you out.

Its NAAFI not NAFFI. (Real Navy, Army and Air Force personnel know this) :roll:

5. Ditto.
    At that stage they must be taking themselves seriously.
    Sad barstewrds. :roll:

6. I don't have a choice as I work for the folks who produce this dross.... sorry I mean....... these wonderful popular tv productions. Fremantle, God Bless 'Em. Don't get me started on 'Never Mind The Buzzcocks......... :twisted:

7. It's never been the same since Mark Lemarr left :(

8. Who the f uck is that new knob-head :? he should go on X-facker as he has the ego :x

As fot the rest you have pretty much got it nailed B&T :pukel: