American homosexuals fear the ARRSE

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Have a look...

I dont have a Zip Code. I have a local pub, the corner shop and the showers at the local baths (but not on Ladies Night. Lets not go there. I still bear the scars). And the park of course.

This is discrimination. I feel a call to Strasbourg may be on the cards? I feel humiliated and very small. And someone has battered in the back doors of My Human Rights.

gay military dating?

Just means more rrrrrrampant Totty for us real men!!

Maybe a course of Leeches would help??

Look! Pirates!

The Google Ads system seems to be really keen on gay Yanks in the military. We had to get really dull and nerd (but I repeat myself) on the wireless thread for it to piss off and die.

But, hypothetically, if I was in the US military and as queer as a silver POG, would I really trust the limited security of "don't ask, don't tell" to an internet dating site? Especially as the dozy git is probably on a NIPRNet connection ...

Drivers_log said:
TheIronDuke said:
Have a look...

I dont have a Zip Code. I have a local pub, the corner shop and the showers at the local baths (but not on Ladies Night. Lets not go there. I still bear the scars). And the park of course.

This is discrimination. I feel a call to Strasbourg may be on the cards? I feel humiliated and very small. And someone has battered in the back doors of My Human Rights.
Um....

How, exactly, did you come across this?
look on the left- you dont reconise the page format from somewhere?

rgjbloke said:
addblock plus is your friend.
AssBlock might be a better idea! Esp if they have access to Chloroform...