American Empire

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by americanlancer, Apr 17, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Time to colour the globe pink again.

2. i wouldn't be happy about UK being the 51st state

3. Rather die than swear allegiance to the Spam flag

4. ???Spam?  Not one of I've heard of before ???

5. Spastic Plastic American Motherfcuker

;D

6. Lol  ;D ;D ;D

7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

You should get out more then friend!

8. I would.  We could get away from those ungrateful Frogs, Arrogant Krauts and the host of other cowardly little gobshite nations which form Europe!  Let's do it. let's sign up now!

9. Ma ease off the Rootbeer and sasperelly.....

Put down yer hershey bar and read what you just wrote. :-/

10. Meant every word of it!  I'm sick to death of Europeans.  Full of Green Party activists and cowards.  Not to mention the French.

11. With Ma sonic on this one. May be its time the english speakers of the world gathered up any commonwealth countries that wanted to come and set out on our own again.

If we enter the euro our gold reserves are physically going to be moved to Frankfurt. Do you really want that? I would rather they were in Fort Knox. (But in truth I would prefer them to be in some quarry in wales)

Trotsky

12. This is true in case you missed it, you obviously did, but Brown has already converted our gold reserves into mainly Euros. We don't have any gold reserves to put into Frankfurt or Fort Knox, clever and prudent Gordon got rid of them all just before the stock market crash...which makes them worth a hell of a lot less now, but never mind.....at least Blair can tell his kids he didn't have to lose his job!

13. What I am worried about is where is the cash physically sitting? I suppose Euro's may be in a computer some where but could a hostile EU seize alll our money?

Trotsky