American civvies aspiring to walt-hood

Peculiar yes, but entertaining never the less.
Somehow I think that the last sentence doesn't apply to me, I'm well past the menopause.
Plus being a bloke disqualifies me anyway.
I think. Or am I guilty of discrimination?
Reported for discrimination. Drlligaf can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is nobody's fault, not even the Romans', but he can have the right to have babies.

That tart with the sword and what looks like a Beretta M95 in her hand has a tidy arse. Any more pictures?
Here she is off duty.
1605718962700.jpeg

Happy to help. :D :eek:

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Excuse me but holding a sword behind your back is not really concealing it.
Screenshot_20201118-171727_Samsung Internet.jpg

Chef

LE
I wonder if the original militias were just the local walts showing off, just wanting to seen wearing tactical breeches and holding an assault musket?

The deadly Black Bess assault musket, capable of firing up to three rounds a minute.

Mattb

LE
a new generation of responsibly armed American’s of any age, ability or disability, who have chosen the lifestyle to carry a concealed firearm to protect themselves and their loved ones. This armed-citizen goes through periodic training and education, year after year, living and walking the path, learning the way of the concealed carrier. An armed individual that carries every day (when legally possible) and lives by the Concealed Carry Creed.
I'm really confident that he scrupulously follows the firearms safety rules, even though he can't follow the rules of grammar for a book that he's actually offering for fuccking sale.

Reading some of the wibble on that website, I get the distinct impression it's for septics who are terrified of their fellow septics, including the cops. What a society.

Reading some of the wibble on that website, I get the distinct impression it's for septics who are terrified of their fellow septics, including the cops. What a society.

I got the distinct impression it was some kvnt trying to sell a book which very few will buy, nothing more.

That tart with the sword and what looks like a Beretta M95 in her hand has a tidy arse. Any more pictures?

That’s Nigel, he‘s the drummer for a Kiss tribute band.