American civvies aspiring to walt-hood

That tart with the sword and what looks like a Beretta M95 in her hand has a tidy arse. Any more pictures?

"About Sex and Firearms. How to Keep Your Pants From Falling Down in a Public Bathroom While a firearm is Attached to Your Hip. What Options You Have While You’re Pregnant."

The author has some peculiar lines of thinking.

That tart with the sword and what looks like a Beretta M95 in her hand has a tidy arse. Any more pictures?
I've just had a discharge. I'll leave it to your perverted imagination as to whether it was negligent or not.

…………….…..whilst wearing clothes so tight there's no way she can conceal carry. Unless there's a minge holster or sumat.

Perhaps they're a fembot with a concealed weapon

We're perverts!? May I remind you who it was wishing to be bollocks deep, hanging out of someones arrse.

PS Did you enjoy it?
Fair point, well presented.

In my mind I enjoyed it, yes. Good job it's a sick one, eh?

"About Sex and Firearms. How to Keep Your Pants From Falling Down in a Public Bathroom While a firearm is Attached to Your Hip. What Options You Have While You’re Pregnant."

The author has some peculiar lines of thinking.
Peculiar yes, but entertaining never the less.
Somehow I think that the last sentence doesn't apply to me, I'm well past the menopause.
Plus being a bloke disqualifies me anyway.
I think. Or am I guilty of discrimination?

…………….…..whilst wearing clothes so tight there's no way she can conceal carry. Unless there's a minge holster or sumat.
Around 8 years ago I saw some bird with a motor bike dressed like that, minus the hardwear. She was bending over the bike, almost lost control of the car.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Hahahahahahaha......

“I have made the choice to not to be an average person, but to be a silent warrior that walks upon this earth. I am a mother, a father, a son or a daughter that respects this precious gift of life that we have all been given. I never reveal my weapon to anyone unless it is my last resort to protect myself or others. I am the protector of the innocents until help arrives. I am the gray ghost that is always on alert, never judging others, never looking for trouble, but remaining silent in the background, never sharing my secrets to the masses. I am just a shadow, blending into the landscape, never broadcasting that I am a victim.

Perseverance and discipline are my best friends, ever moving forward, always challenging myself to improve my skills through constant studying, training and practicing while obeying the firearm universal safety rules. As a warrior, I do not seek trouble, but instead avoid it, knowing that I am not a coward, but wise in my decisions. I try to avoid situations that would put me and others at risk and in a position to use lethal force. I am not a superhero, or immortal, nor do I seek heroism. I am but a humble …………………………”.

Hahahahahahaha......

“I have made the choice to not to be an average person, but to be a silent warrior that walks upon this earth. I am a mother, a father, a son or a daughter that respects this precious gift of life that we have all been given. I never reveal my weapon to anyone unless it is my last resort to protect myself or others. I am the protector of the innocents until help arrives. I am the gray ghost that is always on alert, never judging others, never looking for trouble, but remaining silent in the background, never sharing my secrets to the masses. I am just a shadow, blending into the landscape, never broadcasting that I am a victim.

Perseverance and discipline are my best friends, ever moving forward, always challenging myself to improve my skills through constant studying, training and practicing while obeying the firearm universal safety rules. As a warrior, I do not seek trouble, but instead avoid it, knowing that I am not a coward, but wise in my decisions. I try to avoid situations that would put me and others at risk and in a position to use lethal force. I am not a superhero, or immortal, nor do I seek heroism. I am but a humble …………………………”.

Curiously, I read this:

'' I am not a superhero, or immortal, nor do I seek heroism. I am but a humble …………………………”.

as:

'' I am not a superhero, or immortal, nor do I seek heroism. I am but a bumhole …………………………”.

Latest Threads