American Base In Syria Hit By Rockets & "Suicide" Drones.

Ritch

LE
As the title says, multiple reports are abound of rocket fire and kamikaze drones hitting an American base in Al-Tanf, Syria.

Not too much to go on at the moment. Hope there aren't any casualties.

Allegedly, Americans are retaliating with airstrikes nearby.

Aren't suicide drones normally called missiles?

Ritch

LE
I'm just going on what the new name seems to be for these drones that are specifically made for being flown into targets as opposed to dropping munitions.

I guess just calling them exploding drones isn’t as catchy as suicide drones, unless of course the operator tops himself after the explosion in order to get his virgins....

Last edited:

WhiskeyTango

Old-Salt
Other names include loitering munitions or kamikaze drones.

Very heavily used by Azerbaijan against Armenia.

Some have stuka sirens to properly shit you up when they are at terminal dive.

Ritch

LE
Well we wondered if androids dream of electric sheep, so do jihadi drones believe in Allah?

Well if it is true the bbc is ignoring it, concentrating instead on accusations of government coivid falures and why nobody is turning up for the global warming party.

Yes and they believe they are going to receive their 72 autogyros
Who gets 72 Auto-Giros?
2g7vii.jpg

Basturds......basturds....
Meet Glasgow's new temporary Kulchurr Seccy.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well we wondered if androids dream of electric sheep, so do jihadi drones believe in Allah?
Philip K.Dick Walt :)

Well if it is true the bbc is ignoring it, concentrating instead on accusations of government coivid falures and why nobody is turning up for the global warming party.
Indeed, on the back of a three-fold increase in Covid infections in South West England after the recent G7 Summit in Cornwall ( including a hitherto unseen variant called AY 4.2).

Last edited:

Ritch

LE

Oh it's true, it's just the BBC being useless as usual

"No US injuries in attack on remote American base in Syria - ABC News" No US injuries in attack on remote American base in Syria

I've found the BBC website reporting stuff as "breaking news" when I read about the item two days previously on sites like Metro and other news publications.