America - Why I love it! (me)

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Chief_Joseph, Aug 9, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The women, Chief! Where are the women? I know you're in Washington and they're probably hidden under flannel shirts and goretex but I've known some cracking totty that has come from the Pacific Northwest in my time.

There are no pictures of large lumps of cow thrown on a grill either, come to think of it. I can just about forgive the absence of In N Out Burger because they're not in WA, but there's no excuse for forgetting about porterhouse steaks.

C'mon lad, get a grip! ;)
  2. Oregon. It's just a trial run. I can get the birds and beef in later :wink:

And yes, there is something to be said for the women of the Northwest, there's a lot of Scandenavians out here :p
  3. septic tanks i hate them.
    always blue on blue.
  4. Oregon- even better! There's an In N Out in Redding, CA. Get moving, it'll change your life. Shouldn't take you more than 5-6 hours.

(Sorry- only 5 days until I fly back- I can almost taste it.)
  5. :lol:
  6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Ok, I can see why you do, anyone who denies the natural beauty is a fool. Now can you post this on as many US websites as you can. Maybe if Americans realise just how vast and beautiful their country is less of them will leave. I'm not just talking about the current (mis)adventures, but actually the people we get here in Britain. I suppose tho' strike that, it can serve us well, hopefully it will appeal to some who are here and would prefer to be there. They can all emigrate, after all isn't that was the USA has been for historically? I'd say brain drain, except that's obviously ludicrous.
  7. Sorry, but I'd rather have them in the UK than spoiling the Northwest :wink:
  8. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Right well I know who to blame in future :evil:
  9. love the slide show, a useful recce for wheni go over to the USA in 4 weeks time :)