America, the dhimmi of Islam

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by tekirdag, Sep 21, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .

It looks like the Great Protection Racket (Islam) is acting true to form and true to history. The Islamic Ummah whips up a storm of feigned indignation, burns a few embassies, and a frightened America bows on its knees before the Prophet. Laa Elaaha Ellaa Allah (genuflect, genuflect). Clinton and Obama have become dhimmis in the face Muslim violence, Muslim aggression, and Muslim subjugation (thats what Islam means 'subjugation').

Obama TV Ad Aims To Calm Prophet Protests - Yahoo! News UK

This is what Islam has done ever since its inception. It feigns offense, promotes violence and aggression, and so dominates and subjugates entire societies and nations. This is how a small number of Muslims (perhaps 25% of the population in most regions) were able dominate and rule the entire Christian and Jewish Middle East for more than a millennia. As the Koran says: "do they not see how we infringe their borders and take over their lands?" Obviously not.

Islam is now actively doing just this to Europe and America. If we allow them to succeed, then the free, enquiring, educated, wealthy and technological civilisation we know today is lost.

2. You do realise that apart from the very few poor bastards we send to these various shitholes that no-one in the West actually cares?

And why don't we care? Because it's just not important.

It might seem centre stage if you are wrapped up in it but if you take your head out of your arrse just for a moment a look around you'll notice that really it's just more bollocks on the telly.

And it's not even new, it's been going on certainly my whole lifetime.

PLO, IRA, Red Brigades, Bader Mienhoff, Weathermen, Hezbollah, AQ - rinse and repeat.

Same shit, just different idiots. They all lose in the end.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

That was a short thread.
  4. It would be nice if Obama or someone, just once, when the beardmen are raging over some trivial mater, said, "You know what? I don't give a shit how upset you are."
    • Like Like x 2

5. I'll have chilli sauce on the doner, but mayonaise on the Sheesh.
  6. Islam is just a substitute for Archaology. Either you can dig stuff up to discover how savages lived hundreds of years ago, or you can watch them on the telly.
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Dear Muslims,

We don't care about your shit third world countries. We've been to plenty of them, and they're not worth saving.

P.s. Carry out any more of that 9/11 shit, and we'll nuke Mecca. See how you like those apples.

Love, The West.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I'm here today, because I want Britain to be about British, I want Britain to be about British.

It's not the countries they care about, it's the imaginary bi sexual kiddie fiddling wife beating character they fight for.

Fear not, they are a self defeating programme.
  9. Ah yes, the true genius of the EDL

10. And you have to admit Tekirdag, the muslamic infidels have the catchiest marching songs…

11. Sounds like Steeleye Span.
  12. Sounds like a Friday prayer meeting tbh.
  13. Either way, I fancy some hummus now.
  14. Will of Aldi.
    • Like Like x 2