America, the dhimmi of Islam

It looks like the Great Protection Racket (Islam) is acting true to form and true to history. The Islamic Ummah whips up a storm of feigned indignation, burns a few embassies, and a frightened America bows on its knees before the Prophet. Laa Elaaha Ellaa Allah (genuflect, genuflect). Clinton and Obama have become dhimmis in the face Muslim violence, Muslim aggression, and Muslim subjugation (thats what Islam means 'subjugation').

Obama TV Ad Aims To Calm Prophet Protests - Yahoo! News UK

This is what Islam has done ever since its inception. It feigns offense, promotes violence and aggression, and so dominates and subjugates entire societies and nations. This is how a small number of Muslims (perhaps 25% of the population in most regions) were able dominate and rule the entire Christian and Jewish Middle East for more than a millennia. As the Koran says: "do they not see how we infringe their borders and take over their lands?" Obviously not.

Islam is now actively doing just this to Europe and America. If we allow them to succeed, then the free, enquiring, educated, wealthy and technological civilisation we know today is lost.

You do realise that apart from the very few poor bastards we send to these various shitholes that no-one in the West actually cares?

And why don't we care? Because it's just not important.

It might seem centre stage if you are wrapped up in it but if you take your head out of your arrse just for a moment a look around you'll notice that really it's just more bollocks on the telly.

And it's not even new, it's been going on certainly my whole lifetime.

PLO, IRA, Red Brigades, Bader Mienhoff, Weathermen, Hezbollah, AQ - rinse and repeat.

Same shit, just different idiots. They all lose in the end.

Dear Muslims,

We don't care about your shit third world countries. We've been to plenty of them, and they're not worth saving.

P.s. Carry out any more of that 9/11 shit, and we'll nuke Mecca. See how you like those apples.

Love, The West.

I'm here today, because I want Britain to be about British, I want Britain to be about British.

It's not the countries they care about, it's the imaginary bi sexual kiddie fiddling wife beating character they fight for.

Fear not, they are a self defeating programme.

And you have to admit Tekirdag, the muslamic infidels have the catchiest marching songs…

[video=youtube;2EN82zVVQvM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EN82zVVQvM[/video]

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
If the world collectively make an amateur Piss take video of Mo and the 'Slims on a daily basis, will the indefinite combined outrage cancel Itself out eventually and achieve some Zen - like state of nirvana?

Gotta be worth a try. There are only so many flags that can be burned, eh? Sounds like a business plan now I think about it...