America Pays Tribute To ARSE with Robot War Machine

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by randomcivilian, Mar 31, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My apologies if this has already been pointed out, but I couldn't find it using the search box...

Among other significant projects to honour the British contribution to TWOT is the Walking Autonomous Neutral Killer (Emergency Response.) Named, obviously, after Tony Blair.

PS This may well be the only post I ever make here as I think you military types should have a place on the Interwebs of your own - but great forum, and thanks and good luck to everyone our idiotic government puts in harms way. My father served in Palestine and described very graphically how little fun being shot at is, especially when you can't understand why your being shot at is so crucial to the defense of Blighty. I used to surf this place and print out some of the funnier articles
    for him in very large bold type.

Oh - and thanks also for giving me the idea of buying Altberg boots for my hugely wide feet, which is how I found this place to begin with. My feet owe the guy who wrote the review of Altberg Svartz insoles a drink!
  2. IMO the Autonomous Rotorcraft Sniper System seems an bloody expensive way of deploying a .338 rifle...
  3. Aren't you a day early?
  4. Bugger! I've been so busy dealing with the Lying Bastards (aka Builders and Allied Trades) at my gf's that I never stopped to think...
  5. Typical of the Yanks to spell ARRSE wrong.