Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

America - its all a bit odd...

Have you remembered the name of the bar in Ann Arbor yet?
There is quite a list of unanswered specific questions from this and other threads. Just a few to help him keep track:
1. The bar in Ann Arbor.
2. The hunting locations in Michigan.
3. What, specifically, are the supposed horrible things that are going (not merely predicted) to happen to mother earth if we "flat earthers" do not "do something" about "climate change."
4. What are those nations that are currently "drowning" due to "climate change?"

Have you remembered the name of the bar in Ann Arbor yet?
There is quite a list of unanswered specific questions from this and other threads. Just a few to help him keep track:
1. The bar in Ann Arbor.

Which bar? Plenty around in a college town. My personal favs were Scorekeepers, Bill's beer garden and the Brown Jug...to name a couple. Maybe not the best, but that's where hung around with buddies.

Which bar? Plenty around in a college town. My personal favs were Scorekeepers, Bill's beer garden and the Brown Jug...to name a couple. Maybe not the best, but that's where hung around with buddies.

Be a bit pointless me telling you which bar. I have given you all the information you need. Besides a quick Google throws up the bars you mention so no points there old son. If you were a student hanging out in Ann Arbor you'd know which bar I meant as it really is one of a kind.

Really nice bar as well, I went to see John Mayall there years ago, the place is still open for business under the same name to this day. If you were a student in Ann Arbor you'd have got the name of the place right off.