Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

America - its all a bit odd...

Around here they don't confine drinking to nonhunting hours. Very little ethical hunting around here.

I have no time for that kind of hunter. Don't know about Georgia but around here if Conservation Officers even smell drink on you let alone catching you drinking while hunting you're looking at confiscation of firearms, a fine or both jail time and a fine.

In this State if a Conservation Officer smells booze on you, you'll be breathalysed, over the limit, actually caught drinking, or having booze on you out in the field while hunting are all felonies.

I have no time for that kind of hunter. Don't know about Georgia but around here if Conservation Officers even smell drink on you let alone catching you drinking while hunting you're looking at confiscation of firearms, a fine or both jail time and a fine.

In this State if a Conservation Officer smells booze on you, you'll be breathalysed, over the limit, actually caught drinking, or having booze on you out in the field while hunting are all felonies.
They do that here but most hunt their own land way up in them hollers.

Game and Fish just came to our camp site while were away and marked our animals. Did. not see any officers out and about either.