Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

America - its all a bit odd...

they never were protesting as there is nothing to protest against, they are most likely being paid to cause chaos amid the election, i have came across a few videos showing antifa members unloading rental vans preparing for riots before the results of the breonna taylor case were decided.

Yes and BLM lost their PR battle as soon as they become linked with Antifa. The left has a professional class of shit stirrer, but get a hard pass whilst the right and the "Militia's" are viewed as Domestic terrorist threat number one.

But the militia's do have the image of standing up for law and order which is why the hidden tolerance for those sorts of groups (minus the Nazi' racial supremacists lot) is so high. The left is the best recruiting tool they have and this summer's events will be ingrained in the minds of many for decades. It has been a "Sputnik" moment so to say.

Er, the article says that it was the report from the night of the incident, released after three months, not he investigation file, and goes on to say:

"The Courier Journal is suing LMPD, seeking the immediate release of the department's investigative file in Taylor's shooting.

Police have refused to release the file, saying it is an ongoing investigation."

The Mayor's "disbelief" is IMHO rabble rousing rioter pandering rubbish, no more:

"The police department acknowledged errors in the report that it said was the result of the reporting program creating a paper file.

"Inaccuracies in the report are unacceptable to us, and we are taking immediate steps to correct the report and to ensure the accuracy of incident reports going forward," the statement said.

Mayor Greg Fischer was less forgiving, issue a statement Wednesday night calling the released report "unacceptable."

"Full stop. It’s issues like this that erode public confidence in LMPD’s ability to do its job, and that’s why I’ve ordered an external top-to-bottom review of the department," he said. "I am sorry for the additional pain to the Taylor family and our community.""

It's a report into an incident in which a civilian lost her life and the only accurate information in it is the officers' names. I can only speak for myself, but I think that's pretty ******* unacceptable.

Yes and BLM lost their PR battle as soon as they become linked with Antifa. The left has a professional class of shit stirrer, but get a hard pass whilst the right and the "Militia's" are viewed as Domestic terrorist threat number one.

But the militia's do have the image of standing up for law and order which is why the hidden tolerance for those sorts of groups (minus the Nazi' racial supremacists lot) is so high. The left is the best recruiting tool they have and this summer's events will be ingrained in the minds of many for decades. It has been a "Sputnik" moment so to say.
BLM lost all credibility when the group first came about and introduced their aims such as dismantling the nuclear family even though single parenthood numbers in the black community in the US have been around 70% for the past 30 years. They are not trying to help the black community, black lives do not matter to them, they are just trying to bring everyone else to their level, its the same as their communist ideology where instead of allowing people the opportunity to make money and have a better life they just want everyone to be equally poor.

It's a report into an incident in which a civilian lost her life and the only accurate information in it is the officers' names. I can only speak for myself, but I think that's pretty ******* unacceptable.
I agree. So does LMPD.

But it's not as you claimed "the full police report 3 months after the shooting".

I agree. So does LMPD.

But it's not as you claimed "the full police report 3 months after the shooting".

Sloppy wording on my part then. This is the full report the officers provided into the incident, released three months later. Not a full investigation into the incident.

BLM lost all credibility when the group first came about and introduced their aims such as dismantling the nuclear family even though single parenthood numbers in the black community in the US have been around 70% for the past 30 years. They are not trying to help the black community, black lives do not matter to them, they are just trying to bring everyone else to their level, its the same as their communist ideology where instead of allowing people the opportunity to make money and have a better life they just want everyone to be equally poor.
No they didn't, if they had there wouldn't still be riots going on. The fact that MSM is still parroting their propaganda, and ignoring evidence to the contrary, means that the credibility of BLM is still quite high. I fully agree with what you've written after that, but to say they've lost all credibility is self deluding whilst the US still has riots, demos, sports teams taking the knee, universities declaring themselves racist, and all the rest of the crazy circus going on.

Sloppy wording on my part then. This is the full report the officers provided into the incident, released three months later. Not a full investigation into the incident.
Close. This is the initial report, filled out at the time, and released 3 months later. And looking at the dog's arrse they made of it, I don't think anybody could honestly characterise it as a "full report".

No they didn't, if they had there wouldn't still be riots going on. The fact that MSM is still parroting their propaganda, and ignoring evidence to the contrary, means that the credibility of BLM is still quite high. I fully agree with what you've written after that, but to say they've lost all credibility is self deluding whilst the US still has riots, demos, sports teams taking the knee, universities declaring themselves racist, and all the rest of the crazy circus going on.
agree with you, the credibility part is my opinion, there is no truth to the organisation, to me they just lie to people and use these cases to push their agenda and make millions, they guilt trip people into supporting them by saying if you don't support us then you are racist, and from what i see their are people who know they are not racist and do not support blm and people who need to be told they are not racist to fulfil their egotistical needs and therefor support blm, this much was evident when millions were posting black squares on social media to show people they are not racist and support black people.