America - its all a bit odd...

This seems to be a man who thought the 1961 British B movie "The Day the Earth Caught Fire" is a documentary.
Its a good watch actually, even if the physics is a bit suspect. Includes a young Michael Caine as a copper warning the lead (played by Edward Judd Caines real life mucker I believe) of teenagers who were going loco in the face of the end of the world.

ETA This appears to be my 10,000th post.

Last edited:
Cow escapes onto highway in Virginia.

Dibble comes mob handed and tooled up.

Dibble try to shoot cow (which by any reasonable standards is a pretty big target).

Miss. Shoot another cop instead.

Vets catch cow. Dibble shoots it dead to teach it a lesson.

#cowslivesmatter

Crikey, don 't they test the IQ level of potential police officers?
or just give them a uniform, badge, gun and car.
Looking at the average.I am surprised they do not manage to fheck up the uniform, lose the badge, and then manage to shoot themselves in the head while driving the car.

fheckin muppets

offog

LE
Seen this in real life and they do it all on their own turning into their barn as they get to it.

Aren't they lucky these cows live in Germany and not the US.

Thinking about it how many times have you had to stop for woolly pigs up on the moors or in the New Forest for horses or pigs.

longtimeout

War Hero
Seen this in real life and they do it all on their own turning into their barn as they get to it.

Aren't they lucky these cows live in Germany and not the US.

Thinking about it how many times have you had to stop for woolly pigs up on the moors or in the New Forest for horses or pigs.
They do it in Switzerland also.

All the farmers bring the cows down from the high meadows at the end of Summer.

It‘s not the best day to go Alpine motorbiking. The roads are covered in shit, slow moving cattle, and very dressed up farmers.

offog

LE
This happens every day by the clock. In the morning they open the barn and off they go.

happyuk

War Hero
San Francisco Man tries to steal signed recall petitions for the San Francisco Board Of Education
Gets caught by Asian grandpa.
F*cked around and got well and truly found out.

Polyester

War Hero
San Francisco Man tries to steal signed recall petitions for the San Francisco Board Of Education
Gets caught by Asian grandpa.
F*cked around and got well and truly found out.

What was that all about?

Cow escapes onto highway in Virginia.

Dibble comes mob handed and tooled up.

Dibble try to shoot cow (which by any reasonable standards is a pretty big target).

Miss. Shoot another cop instead.

Vets catch cow. Dibble shoots it dead to teach it a lesson.

#cowslivesmatter

Oi Vey! Memories of when I lived in Larchmont, lower-NY State, during '96-'97: the adjoining suburb, New Rochelle, had a bit of a rabid raccoon problem, and one of the locally-selected "Finest" was summoned to help the [oddly, unarmed] gubmint wildlife representative deal with the beast. Said "Finest", upon being bailed-up by the beast retreats to his 20-odd feet of bad-taste cruiser to avoid the rabid beast's snapping attentions, but neglects to remember to close his door-window, thru' which in jumps the beast! Out comes the "Finest's" side-arm, and into the confined space of the footwell containing the beast and two rather generously-proportion flat plates of meat, our elected hero manages empty the magazine, thereby air-conditioning the floor-pan of the cruiser ... harming neither the rabid threat, which hastily exits via the still open window, nor, amazingly, himself! Made the local and State evening news and the next day's New York Post ...

I didn't see the bit where it said he was black. Can you point that out as I must have missed it.

v4.jpg

A black guy shooting someone over something stupid - hmmmm, that's new!
News reports mention that he was a regular at the store and was thought to have mental health issues.

Latest Threads