America - its all a bit odd...

Parking is a huge issue in large cities and people tend to get territorial about “their” parking space. It’s always been that way.
It's a little known fact that the US Civil War started when Lincoln parked his Continental in front of Gen Lee's driveway. Lee flew out of his garage in a rage and tried popping a cap in Lincoln's ass before Ulysses S Grant burst out with his Mack 10 giving Lee the good news in the middle of the street.

That led to Lee blatting off a few rounds in the direction of Lincoln's neighbours and Sheriden, along with a group of CCF took the fight straight to the door of Breckenridge at no 8 and "scorched earthed" the mofo in an enfilading attack from the hedge-row flank.

By this time the Po-Po had been called and Sherman rocked up with his SWAT team, by which time it was all over, save for picking up the bodies and the spoils of war.

It was what led to the lesser known verse of Star Spangled Banner:

O say can you see by the dawn's early light
A shoot out in the driveway with a head shot so gleaming
All over a driveway and snow piled high so it's leaning
O'r the ramparts we watched as the good news was given
And the Mack 10's round and AR-15s shots ringing
Gave proof through the night that our neighbours are mental
O say does that star spangled banner yet wave
O'r the land of the guns and the home of the crazed

Last edited:
I just saw the home surveillance vid of the Great Philadelphia Snow Clearance Shootings of 2021.

A better advert to take deadly weapons away from these child-like morons I will never see.

TotalBanker

Old-Salt
I just saw the home surveillance vid of the Great Philadelphia Snow Clearance Shootings of 2021.

A better advert to take deadly weapons away from these child-like morons I will never see.

me too, horrific, esp when he comes back out to finish the job. i dont know ins and outs of how it started but i have to wonder if the 2 dead people had backed off a bit would it still have happened? not blaming them at all, and tbh i guess the shooter would eventually have found some other excuse anyway

me too, horrific, esp when he comes back out to finish the job. i dont know ins and outs of how it started but i have to wonder if the 2 dead people had backed off a bit would it still have happened? not blaming them at all, and tbh i guess the shooter would eventually have found some other excuse anyway
I would say this was not their first rodeo with each other and the ones that got shot were pretty less than cordial people that didn't seem to like each other. They also were doing a piss poor job of snow removal...

I read it was a long standing feud and they were trying to piss him off. Mission accomplished.

I read it was a long standing feud and they were trying to piss him off. Mission accomplished.
Listening to the audio of those two, they do come off as a tad bit trashy and A$$holish. It also appears the husband managed to drift over to the neighbors property. Not excusing the guy who shot them but everybody has a breaking point. Those two fecktards did have a hand in speeding up their own demise ,over snow of all things. But the East Coast is a weird place with weird people, just a pity a wall can't be built around them.

But the East Coast is a weird place with weird people, just a pity a wall can't be built around them.
The east coast, for what i have read about the states, seen on travel documentaries, and what my lad has told me( 6 trips over 5 years) you are all in some way slightly un-hinged, by English standards. By your own traditions,mindsets, and way of life, normal jogging.

A barney over trash bins, snow or dogs pooping in your garden are hardly grounds for summary execution.

Get an effing grip on reality, FFS.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
A barney over trash bins, snow or dogs pooping in your garden are hardly grounds for summary execution.

Get an effing grip on reality, FFS.
Is kneecapping OK?

The east coast, for what i have read about the states, seen on travel documentaries, and what my lad has told me( 6 trips over 5 years) you are all in some way slightly un-hinged, by English standards. By your own traditions,mindsets, and way of life, normal jogging.
By your standards yes, but you lot also have some quirks of your own that are also a bit weird as does every society when judged by outsiders.

By your standards yes, but you lot also have some quirks of your own that are also a bit weird as does every society when judged by outsiders.
Weird as in shooting each other in droves every year?

That kind of weird, or just common-or-garden Morris Men weird?

Weird as in shooting each other in droves every year?

That kind of weird, or just common-or-garden Morris Men weird?
Morris dancing is a lot weirder than shooting people. People being perforated is a worldwide phenomenon but Morris Men are a particularly special breed.

The couple that got shot didn't seem to do a very good job at deescalation.

Maybe they stepped on his lawn.

That's a capital offence according to you, requiring a speedy offing.

Deep voice: Lawn Invasion 2021, coming soon to your local multiplex.

Morris dancing is a lot weirder than shooting people. People being perforated is a worldwide phenomenon but Morris Men are a particularly special breed.

Slipping into pendant mode, they aren't.

Originally an Arab thing and spread across Europe, taking on different forms in each country. We get the name from the Italian Moresco.

Don't be silly, you lot knife each other.

But you do have some weird things that look pretty damn decent to an outsider. I for one would love to try some Scotch Eggs.

With a dab of English mustard.

Latest Threads