Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

America - its all a bit odd...

I used to watch him but find the channel a bit of a joke now
Yep bangs on about buying American, yet his wife drives a Porsche, he has Honda buggies, his sights for his rifles are made in either Sweden or China, the List goes on. I would not be surprised if he was starting a cult.

Interesting article here: Dying of Whiteness

But Trevor is not mad at the state’s elected officials. “Ain’t no way I would ever support Obamacare or sign up for it,” he tells Metzl. “I would rather die.” When Metzl prods him about why he’d choose death over affordable health care, Trevor’s answer is telling. “We don’t need any more government in our lives. And in any case, no way I want my tax dollars paying for Mexicans or welfare queens.”
Happy to kill himself as long as it means that "Mexicans" die too...

Yep bangs on about buying American, yet his wife drives a Porsche, he has Honda buggies, his sights for his rifles are made in either Sweden or China, the List goes on. I would not be surprised if he was starting a cult.
He got Covid btw, funny since he didn't travel to China.

He got Covid btw, funny since he didn't travel to China.
B44E1618-516E-4C53-8569-6087B8623858.jpeg

Probably doesn’t even believe that these are the overspill morgues.

Strange housing standards to allow this.
My lad rented an apartment in Boston last year. When they moved in the aircon wasn't working. There was a birds nest in it.

Strange housing standards to allow this.
Strange housing standards that insist on this because in many places in the curiously monikered "land of the Free" using a clothes line is verboten.

Yanks thinking their legal system should apply to actions taken nearly 80 years ago in foreign countries.

Thank you Mr Corbyn

Yanks thinking their legal system should apply to actions taken nearly 80 years ago in foreign countries.

Bit of an odd case.
Suing current governments for actions committed almost 80 years ago. I don't think this will go to far, but who knows.

Bit of an odd case.
Suing current governments for actions committed almost 80 years ago. I don't think this will go to far, but who knows.
In a nation whose President insists that he won the election in spite of getting 5 million votes less than his opponent, and 74 less electoral college votes, anything as ridiculous as this is possible.

Latest Threads