Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

America - its all a bit odd...

124824001_5360528297298151_5290464194179073615_n.jpg

Funbaby

Old-Salt
Americans and guns.o_O

'A 54-year-old businessman in the United States has admitted to accidentally shooting his teen girlfriend during a “play” gun fight.

'The body of 18-year-old Lora Grace Duncan was found in a Florida hotel room on October 29 after her concerned family reported her missing.

'He claimed they had been “playing” and pretending “they were shooting with their finger and a gun” while Ms Duncan sat on the bathroom counter.

'Mr Hutto said he had pointed the gun at her and it fired, shooting Ms Duncan fatally in the stomach.'

Florida.

Saw this yesterday and it reminded me of that Canadian one that was on here a few weeks ago.

Half the population of the USA is concentrated in the counties highlighted.

View attachment 522318
Maybe you want to mention that to bob_the_bomb who is convinced that due to population density its all Trumps fault that covid is so bad.

The maiden voyage tomorrow will be pork loin with Jim Beam Southern Tang. Going to use Jack Daniels wood and pecan wood chips.View attachment 522543View attachment 522544

How'd it turn out kid? Is it a propane smoker you have there? I've read mixed reviews on them but they seem to do what they are meant to do so what the heck. The thing we use is something I cobbled together and it works just great with apple wood chips or as you know, whatever flavour your hearts desires.

If I remember come next Spring I'll take a photo of Bertha when I haul her out of winter storage.

Bon Appétit

How'd it turn out kid? Is it a propane smoker you have there? I've read mixed reviews on them but they seem to do what they are meant to do so what the heck. The thing we use is something I cobbled together and it works just great with apple wood chips or as you know, whatever flavour your hearts desires.

If I remember come next Spring I'll take a photo of Bertha when I haul her out of winter storage.

Bon Appétit
Won’t smoke the meat until tomorrow. I will let it marinade over night. I put the smoker together and let it burn for 45 minutes to clean it out first, and essentially function check it. I like the propane over the electric models, as they were so finicky with moisture in the air and extension cords suck.

Won’t smoke the meat until tomorrow. I will let it marinade over night. I put the smoker together and let it burn for 45 minutes to clean it out first, and essentially function check it. I like the propane over the electric models, as they were so finicky with moisture in the air and extension cords suck.

Hey mate give it a good two hours on a low heat with shelves in to give it a clean and burn off, it also gets any warping of the metal out of the way as well.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Saw this yesterday and it reminded me of that Canadian one that was on here a few weeks ago.

Half the population of the USA is concentrated in the counties highlighted.

View attachment 522318

That reinforces a point that I’ve been banging the drum on, on this thread. Nearly all the shit that is seen on the news goes down in those yellow counties. Even then, not all of them. Meanwhile, the grey counties just get on with life, looking at the news with as much incredulity as those in other countries.

Biggish

Clanker
That reinforces a point that I’ve been banging the drum on, on this thread. Nearly all the shit that is seen on the news goes down in those yellow counties. Even then, not all of them. Meanwhile, the grey counties just get on with life, looking at the news with as much incredulity as those in other countries.
Yeah, but at least Sheriff John Bunnell tried to introduce some humour?
And words such as ‘Barreling’ and ‘Careening’
“The criminal careened into the cooked meats aisle, before barreling irresponsibly into desserts and ice cream.”

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I could put this in the Sexiest Accent thread, but, seeing as Hamilton was quite obviously Wurzel, he falls a the first hurdle

And for our friends overseas seas who aren't familiar with Wurzels

Latest Threads