Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

America - its all a bit odd...

Walmart have removed firearms and ammunition form display in their stores in the US due to concerns about "civil unrest".
Walmart removes firearms, ammunition from store floors in U.S., citing 'isolated civil unrest'
"We have seen some isolated civil unrest and as we have done on several occasions over the last few years," a Walmart spokesperson told the newspaper. "We have moved our firearms and ammunition off the sales floor as a precaution for the safety of our associates and customers."

The Bentonville, Ark.-based retailer, the largest in the world, will still sell guns upon request.

They apparently will still sell guns and ammunition, but you have to ask to see them. From the statement it appears the company are concerned about rioters looting guns from the stores and going on to do whatever else they had in mind.

I would request that anybody who wants to talk about gun policy in general to please take that discussion to another thread. What I think is interesting here is that there is serious concern in at least some quarters about a general civil meltdown in the US due to political issues.

tgo

War Hero
If the Donald gets back in, expect major unrest, they never accepted he won last time, they'll lose their minds entirely if he does it twice.

Walmart have removed firearms and ammunition form display in their stores in the US due to concerns about "civil unrest".
Walmart removes firearms, ammunition from store floors in U.S., citing 'isolated civil unrest'

They apparently will still sell guns and ammunition, but you have to ask to see them. From the statement it appears the company are concerned about rioters looting guns from the stores and going on to do whatever else they had in mind.

I would request that anybody who wants to talk about gun policy in general to please take that discussion to another thread. What I think is interesting here is that there is serious concern in at least some quarters about a general civil meltdown in the US due to political issues.
I think most people are quietly preparing for that eventuality. Gun and ammo sales have broken all previous records, and groups are mobilizing at alarming rates.

What news of skateboards? Are they still on display?

Bit late for some;

Capture.PNG

Wrong caliber maybe?

Last time they had an internal disagreement it was North v South. This time it's looking more like the Center v Edge states.

I’d never thought of it in that context, but you’re right.

1604060567532.png

This map shows the conservative States in the middle, with the neo-Communists at the edge. Colorado and New Mexico being the exceptions. Bit of an incursion in Illinois too, but with Illinois containing Chicago and Colorado containing Denver, that’s not too surprising.

Michigan, Texas, Florida, Georgia, all edge states but with a possibility of going either way.

It’s interesting that the number of electoral college votes per state is variable by population, but results in a very close race, usually, while the Senate is two per state, and that also results in a close split, with only a small majority one way or the other.

Latest Threads