Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

America - its all a bit odd...

Well worth the price of tickets - saw him at the Southbank a few years ago - tops

Easts Leagues Club, Brisbane in the late 1980s - a philosophical observation during his 45 minute solo while the band took their Union break, "If you didn't vote, don't bitch".

Last edited:

endure

GCM
As would millions...

I don't think so. I've been to the Soviet Union. There is no way that any western country would allow that sort of thing to happen regardless of what your news source of choice might tell you.

I don't think so. I've been to the Soviet Union. There is no way that any western country would allow that sort of thing to happen regardless of what your news source of choice might tell you.
I know. But I would be in the company of millions who would take the path of civil disobedience. The smart Dems know they would be screwed, but the problem is we don’t have to many of those left. The Woke ones think they can force those who hold different beliefs to submit to their agenda.

Mike Barton

On ROPS
On ROPs
You can't even keep the story line straight between consecutive posts.
Wot 'e said.

Was Leeds Polytechnic, now Leeds Beckett University or something. Back in the day we called going away at 18 to a third-level institute of leaning "going to uni".

What's wrong? Are you triggered too darling? Bad memories coming back?

Or maybe you actually enjoyed getting your prostate tickled by a broomhandle.

Mike Barton

On ROPS
On ROPs
You will have to expand on this Mike as I have never heard about this. Is this an Irish thing? or is it a speciality in the .....er, massage parlours in the Far Eastern country in which you now reside.
Read the thread PA, I mentioned an incident that a mate recounted at a rough rugby dinner when he was a student. Now despite other posters recounting similar incidents at other rugby or Army do's, for some bizarre reason a couple of triggered posters simply refused to believe this occurred. And despite posting links to similar incidents and reports on how commonplace the behaviour is, there still seems to be one or two posters in denial.

I can only assume that they were the sort of person who lubed up the broom handle or who received it, I suspect the one above is a receiver.

Read the thread PA, I mentioned an incident that a mate recounted at a rough rugby dinner when he was a student. Now despite other posters recounting similar incidents at other rugby or Army do's, for some bizarre reason a couple of triggered posters simply refused to believe this occurred. And despite posting links to similar incidents and reports on how commonplace the behaviour is, there still seems to be one or two posters in denial.

I can only assume that they were the sort of person who lubed up the broom handle or who received it, I suspect the one above is a receiver.

I have just had a quick look back and as far as I can see only @Helm directly questioned your story. From this point you seem to have rapidly escalated to a position that seems to me to be deliberately intended to provoke. You are too smart in my estimation for it to be anything other than deliberate.

Mike Barton

On ROPS
On ROPs
I have just had a quick look back and as far as I can see only @Helm directly questioned your story. From this point you seem to have rapidly escalated to a position that seems to me to be deliberately intended to provoke. You are too smart in my estimation for it to be anything other than deliberate.
Helm disputed it, and received several likes for disputing it, you then came on and seemed to imply that you too doubted it, now plonker above has revived the tiresome issue by again questioning my veracity by claiming to have spotted a massive error that I made (I didn't) that somehow totally undermines my credibility.

But you know what? This issue is tedious beyond belief, unless I get back in contact with my old mate, the last I heard from him he's a senior copper with a provincial British police force I will be unable to confirm or deny the incident happened, and then what? Do I get him to write a sworn affidavit, will that convince the doubters? And more importantly who the fcuk would give a shite one way or the other?

So for me the discussion is at an end, if others wish to continue debating it let them have at it and good luck to them, I have nothing more to say on the issue.

F91EE039-EC35-4ADF-A3C9-D2B4C5AFF562.jpeg

Latest Threads