Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

America - its all a bit odd...

What’s the chance that it’s been present in Texas for more than 200 years, but nobody’s ever noticed before? :)

Brain-eating microbe: US city warned over water supply US city warned over brain-eating microbe in water
Mostly hangover
"Those infected with Naegleria fowleri have symptoms including fever, nausea and vomiting, as well as a stiff neck and headaches."
Apart from this bit
"Most die within a week."

The 2020 shooting season “survival” snack bag. Standard issue ration pack.
3A883581-0DB7-4899-A56A-720839BE9FE9.jpeg

Nothing like a nip when glassing a draw!

Sugar, carbs and alcohol; I'm assuming that's a 'one meal' rat pack, or is it just a tweener snack?

America.... a constitutional separation of Church and State,

but religion plays as much a role in US politics as in Iran.

We have these things called Water Bottles. Great invention, but we don’t pack those in a “snack bag”...

There's hope for you yet.

What I understood was that they were after her ex of two years ago, they lied to the judge to get the no-knock warrant on her address, and by the time they kicked her door in the man they had the warrant for was already in police custody.

Where did the bit about lying to the judge come from?

My understanding is that they had a warrant for her house because they believed the ex-boyfriend was using it as a drop house so they wanted to search it as part of the investigation into him. She was in regular contact with him and I believe the police had surveillance footage of him going to her house.

The boyfriend's justification for firing through the door was that he thought it was the ex-boyfriend breaking in.

Had to look for something in a plastic bottle as glass won’t do. I don’t think a pint of JW Blue label would be appropriate or last past breakfast of opening day.

You need to invest in a metal hip flask.

Latest Threads