Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

America - its all a bit odd...

Yah, I'll pass on licking chewy troll gusset to find out, if it's all the same to you...

Well he's certainly coming over as a bit of a conspiraloon. I'll have to check out the Sterling thread again.

Allow me.

This gem from post #233:

“...The next day we started THAT Rifle training. Same instructor. He lines us up, takes out a Browning 9mm, shows us a loaded magazine, loads and actions the weapon, reholsters the pistol. He then warns us that the next person to point a weapon at himwill be shot. Not surprising we had very good drills there after”

Allow me.

This gem from post #233:

“...The next day we started THAT Rifle training. Same instructor. He lines us up, takes out a Browning 9mm, shows us a loaded magazine, loads and actions the weapon, reholsters the pistol. He then warns us that the next person to point a weapon at himwill be shot. Not surprising we had very good drills there after”

I did actually see that one but as I was skim reading I didn’t clock who it was.

It did seem a bit odd.

PMSL, cam you believe YouTube de-monetized these chaps, gonna order a t-shirt to help em out.

XLW fanatics incite a "mostly peaceful" protest to honour the memory of a woman caught in the crossfire when her crack-smoking completely innocent (with no criminal record whatsoever) boyfriend decided to have a shootout with law enforcement officers.

Guess what happens next...?

Give up yet?

Last edited:
XLW fanatics incite a "mostly peaceful" protest to honour the memory of a woman caught in the crossfire when her crack-smoking boyfriend decided to have a shootout with law enforcement officers.

Give up yet?

Was he? I thought he had a clean record and the cops didn't find anything illegal in the house.

Was he? I thought he had a clean record and the cops didn't find anything illegal in the house.
That was my understanding too.

Her ex-boyfriend (who they police were looking for) had been arrested in relation to drugs offences.

Has bodycam footage been found yet? I know that the initial police position was 'no-one had a bodycam', but there have since been photos released showing one of the officers wearing a bodycam, and at least one more wearing a bodycam harness.

Tyk

LE
PMSL, cam you believe YouTube de-monetized these chaps, gonna order a t-shirt to help em out.

Those two are good for a laugh, but they are right on the vast majority of what they say. Of course to the BLM crowd they're heretics and should be burned on an inverted cross.

That was my understanding too.

Her ex-boyfriend (who they police were looking for) had been arrested in relation to drugs offences.

What I understood was that they were after her ex of two years ago, they lied to the judge to get the no-knock warrant on her address, and by the time they kicked her door in the man they had the warrant for was already in police custody.

Right.

XLW fanatics incite a "mostly peaceful" protest to honour the memory of a woman caught in the crossfire when her crack-smoking completely innocent boyfriend (with no criminal record whatsoever) decided to have a shootout with some people who woke up his neighbours whilst banging on his door.

Give up yet?

He'll have been acting in self-defence against one of those home invasions where the invaders don't turn up in police cars and uniforms with sirens and lights, but bang on the door and shout long enough and loud enough to wake the neighbours then.

My bad. I've corrected my corrected post and retracted the foul calumnies.

I wouldn't want to give the impression that firing a weapon through your door was anything other than the perfectly normal response to someone knocking loudly upon it.

Nor that the resulting returned fire could possibly have been anticipated.

Nosireebob.

Mea maxima culpa.

I shall go and burn down a local business as penance.

Note: The post has had the bejasus edited out of it.

Footnote. No comments on the police officers shot during the resulting rioting largely peaceful protest, I notice.

Last edited:
Right.

He'll have been acting in self-defence against one of those home invasions where the invaders turn up in police cars and uniforms with sirens and lights then.

My bad. I've corrected my post.

Last report I saw was when the police put in the door he thought it was her dodgy ex boyfriend.

I suspect as with most things, the truth falls somewhere between the events as told by the police and those as told by him.

Right.

He'll have been acting in self-defence against one of those home invasions where the invaders turn up in police cars and uniforms with sirens and lights then.

My bad. I've corrected my post.
Wasn't it a 'no-knock' operation in plain clothes? Having sirens blaring would kind of defeat the object of the no-knock part.

Wasn't it a 'no-knock' operation in plain clothes? Having sirens blaring would kind of defeat the object of the no-knock part.

Exactly. The whole point of a no-knock is that they approach silently and don't identify themselves so dangerous suspects have no time to react.

Plain clothed but neighbours confirmed that the police did knock for some time before making entry.
Fair enough.

But not "in police cars and uniforms with sirens and lights" as previously stated.

Plain clothed but neighbours confirmed that the police did knock for some time before making entry.

You're right, NY Times article:

"The loud banging jarred her awake. “It scared her to death,” Mr. Walker said in his statement to the investigators. “First thing she said was, ‘Who is it?’ No response,” he recounted. “Another knock at the door. She’s like, ‘Who is it?’ Loud at the top of her lungs. No response.”

They jumped out of bed and rushed to get dressed. In the confusion, Mr. Walker put on his girlfriend’s pants.

The knocking continued. Mr. Walker, a licensed gun owner who said he’d never discharged his weapon outside a firing range, grabbed his 9-millimeter Glock."

Jesus, sounds like a complete shitshow.

"Meanwhile, a barrage of bullets ripped into the apartment from another direction. Detective Hankison had left the formation near the door, run into the parking lot and begun firing through the covered patio door and window, according to police records.

Unlike the two officers standing in the doorway, the 44-year-old detective probably has no self-defense claim, several local officials said. The bullets he shot from the parking lot tore diagonally through Ms. Taylor’s apartment and into Apartment 3 directly behind it, where a pregnant woman and a 5-year-old were sleeping.

His behavior was reckless, the department concluded, because he shot 10 rounds blindly, and it was not directed against someone who posed an immediate threat. He was fired in June. “I find your conduct to be a shock to the conscience,” the interim police chief said in a termination letter."

www.nytimes.com/2020/08/30/us/breonna-taylor-police-killing.html

Latest Threads