Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

America - its all a bit odd...

Oi, it's copyright fella, OK?

Fairy nuff, just know I will be checking for copyright though, I find it ain't so then I'm having it :twisted: . Besides I have ready made target rich environment wherever I go over here and it would be put to a far greater and wider use.

As a son of Alba and even after all my decades of living here, it's not beneath me to take the Pi$$ out of the Yanks and the Canadians when feeling inclined to do so.

8.9 average miles a day over a week at your age you fat kunt! What did you do, stop for lunch on the way around? Geez boy I'm pushing 64 and I run/jog 35 miles over a six day week.
3A73A1D1-C954-43EF-A450-969F1A9A83B7.jpeg

It’s Saturday!

The impact of a Scot lecturing about healthy eating just caused a rift in the space/time continuum

The space/time continuum you say! Fecking Jocks get everywhere so they do.

The impact of a Scot lecturing about healthy eating just caused a rift in the space/time continuum

Living with a doc one doesn't have much choice or say in the matter fortunately.

Playtime is over for me...back to work time.

endure

GCM
And your post shows or proves what?

In the past month or so there have been mass shooting in the UK but not a cheep out of you about any of them. TBH I really couldn't care what you think of The United States or it's people simply because what you know about both probably wouldn't fill the back of a postage stamp.

Keep making dumb statements like your one at 14,185, then you'll keep getting dumb ratings from me.
Mass shootings in the UK? When?

I asked the same of him here: https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/mass-shootings-in-the-us.244730/post-10139461

Didn't get much in way of a response from him.

The shooting I was referring to at the time and going by what you said in the link you have posted above I can only think that it was not reported nationally. Anyway here is the link from that time.

Hell there was three shootings in one UK city just a week ago in which five people were shot. was any of that reported widely in the UK media?

Edit to say, that wiki list of mass shootings link you put, go back and have another look at that and tell me honestly that the vast majority of that list isn't gang related gun crime.

I reckon the UK is going to see a steady increase in gun crime in the next couple of years and so do the British Police and it will be mostly gang $h!t just like it is here. There are illegal firearms being smuggled into the UK and the Police admit they are struggling to stop them getting in.

Last edited:
It's kind of the problem banning firearms. It only affects the law abiding who are not the problem in the first place.

SA a prime example of that. The law makes it extremely difficult for law abiding people to purchase a firearm but the lawless are totally unaffected and crime where illegal arms are used is a major problem. Yet the focus of the SA govt and hand wringing anti firearm groups is the one sector of society who are no problem at all, totally ignoring the 600lb gorilla in the corner of the room.

Don't forget that according to the Department of Agriculture in schools pizza is classed as a vegetable because of the tomato sauce.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

I'd like to think you were joking, but with it being 'Murica ...

Latest Threads