America - its all a bit odd...

That states hold quite an extraordinary amount of autonomy, in the management of their affairs. New York screwed the pooch when it came to their COVID response. Hence the numbers.
still grappling with Trumpian Pandemic illogic I see.

But as a Donny fan, I guess you're into 'water sports'.
Not a donny fan, something you imbeciles never can grasp. You mongs believe it can only be Black/White. I defend My president even though I never voted for him when he does things right, or when a gaggle of green eyed throbbers decide to gang up on him over every act. I did the same for that pile of loose feces Barack Hussein Obama.

Not a donny fan, something you imbeciles never can grasp. You mongs believe it can only be Black/White. I defend My president even though I never voted for him when he does things right, or when a gaggle of green eyed throbbers decide to gang up on him over every act. I did the same for that pile of loose feces Barack Hussein Obama.
My President, right or mong?

When they're not drinking bleach...

The cases were reported to New Mexico Poison Control over several weeks in May, and are related to alcoholism, health officials said

Yup no one in UK does that right?

The cases were reported to New Mexico Poison Control over several weeks in May, and are related to alcoholism, health officials said

Tampon not fitted quite right dear?

I'm not sure how a group of lads drinking in bars in Greece is relevant.

The Lincoln Project is run by Republicans. They target Trump. They put the ads on when they know he watches tv and he reacts, as they expect. He lashes out on Twitter and the ads go viral. One of the organisers of the project is the husband of Kelly Ann Conway, the Trump advisor who reckons Trump was sent by God.

The Lincoln Project is run by Republicans. They target Trump. They put the ads on when they know he watches tv and he reacts, as they expect. He lashes out on Twitter and the ads go viral. One of the organisers of the project is the husband of Kelly Ann Conway, the Trump advisor who reckons Trump was sent by God.
Oooo that's not nice, playing mind games with a feeble, weak-willed geriatric.

When the opposition do it, it's bad enough but when your own people do it to you... :twisted:

That's not how polls work, assuming the selection is done correctly and the question is not loaded.

You can play with the numbers here to see just how many (or few) people you need statistically:

Brixton and Much-Fiddling-on-the-Wold are not going to give similar results, no matter if you poll 0.05% of the population of those areas, or 20%.

You selectively left out this bit...

...Polls are not a good indication of what people think or believe given that they are usually carried out in areas chosen to give the responses canvassers want.

Brixton and Much-Fiddling-on-the-Wold are not going to give similar results, no matter if you poll 0.05% of the population of those areas, or 20%.

You selectively left out this bit...
Not really:

" assuming the selection is done correctly and the question is not loaded. "

Latest Threads