America - its all a bit odd...

The poll is very misleading. The population of Adults in New York State is 15,476,800 and they polled 718 adults in two days and declared that Governor Cuomo is doing a great job. I wonder what the other 15,476,082 think.
That's not how polls work, assuming the selection is done correctly and the question is not loaded.

You can play with the numbers here to see just how many (or few) people you need statistically:

The USA has a large population, the bigger the country the more likely it is to have more fatalities.

If it was deaths per million (a more accurate measurement) due to covid 19 the USA doesnt even make the top 5 countries.
It is the reason why New York had the numbers they did. Placing recovering COVID patients in with your high risk population was a bad idea to say the least.

That's not how polls work, assuming the selection is done correctly and the question is not loaded.

You can play with the numbers here to see just how many (or few) people you need statistically:

Fair enough! As you say though that's assuming the selection is done properly and questions are not loaded. Given who commissioned the poll in this case lets say I'm somewhat skeptical.

That states hold quite an extraordinary amount of autonomy, in the management of their affairs. New York screwed the pooch when it came to their COVID response. Hence the numbers.
The same could be said for California, Texas and Florida who's numbers are very high as well. My point is, it's a virus that spreads pretty fast and there is no accounting for human stupidity.

I'll tell you this much. @Ruckerwocman is dancing a jig as he now has a homeland with a true leader.
View attachment 488676
Ugh. That's one ugly squaw. :-x:-x She's white in any case. and has no Indian connections in her background. Fauxahontas is what we call her. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some packing to do for a little trip.
Military Truck.jpg

Did anyone catch President Trump's speech over the holiday weekend?

I didn't, but luckily someone was paying attention:

As the OP opined, "It's all a bit odd"
If she lives in the USA then she lives on land stolen from the original inhabitants but Democrat supporters are known for having a double standard.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

If you want to look it that way President Trump is the leader of the country that now has the highest number of Covid 19 virus cases in the world. What does that say about him that most of us don't already know.
It could suggest that China lies and that India doesn’t really know.

Ugh. That's one ugly squaw. :-x:-x She's white in any case. and has no Indian connections in her background. Fauxahontas is what we call her.
She had a DNA test and she is something like 512th native American.

You are racist for saying she isnt a red injun.

She had a DNA test and she is something like 512th native American.

You are racist for saying she isnt a red injun.
I did find it amusing that someone who'd pass the Nuremberg Purity Laws with flying colours would call herself an indian.

You'd possibly be more believable if you knew the difference between 'There' and 'Their'....although we'd all still think that you're a C*nt.

FOC
Your Mom Likes me

In fact she's a squirter, she likes me so much

endure

GCM
Your Mom Likes me

In fact she's a squirter, she likes me so much
In your dreams; actually, she's pissing on you. But as a Donny fan, I guess you're into 'water sports'.

Andrew Cuomo would make a great President, but most pundits think he'll run in 2024
Massive Ego? Check
Power Hungry? check
Member of entitled family? Check

I loved how he shut down the corruption commission he chartered when it started to look at him and his cronies

If she lives in the USA then she lives on land stolen from the original inhabitants but Democrat supporters are known for having a double standard.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
Cant name one nation not on land stolen at one time from others

Latest Threads