America - its all a bit odd...

Exactly - and where I live its the 2 legged animals we need our firearms for.. As well as target/sport/hunting.
’2 legged animals’?

that an interesting take that explains much of the epidemic of killings sweeping ‘Murica.

Like I said I’d own a firearm if I lived in USA
Only one? I own lots of them ;). (Including those nasty black rifles that have magazines that can hold 10,000 rounds of ammunition and I can fire off all of them in under a minute*

* We have Democrat politicians who believe that stuff and MSM that think plastic ear buds/defenders are rubber bullets.

you seem very angry, make sure you stay away from firearms.
You're coming across as a ranting loony who is desperate to find issue with the US no matter what the subject and unable to articulate a sensible opinion. The frequent accusations of Nazism aren't helping that perception.

you seem very angry, make sure you stay away from firearms.
Actually I'm a very laid back person but you carry on making your usual assumptions.. I'm merely pointing out the absurdity of the finger pointing ill-informed stuff you post in this thread just for the sake of it.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
I should ask in NAAFI really but what size in UK is a US jacket size 42? apparently the 42 is nothing to do with chest size?

’2 legged animals’?

that an interesting take that explains much of the epidemic of killings sweeping ‘Murica.
BRAVO_BRAVO? There can't be that many trolls of limited mental acumen on here.

If I lived in a country where it was allowed, I would have loads of guns and shoot them a lot. As it stands I have an Anschutz 0.22 target shooting rifle and a Smith and Wesson .38 revolver for 'Target shooting', but have a shooting famine in the last 4 months.
Hopefully things will improve soon.

When I lived in Houston, I used to just rent guns at the nearest range. As I was there on a visa rather than a Green Card, I couldn’t legally buy a firearm, and I wasn’t desperately comfortable with having one in the house anyway as I had 14 year old son living with me. Anyway, renting meant that I could try out a wide range of different firearms, which I found quite enlightening.

After moving back, I did investigate the process for getting a hunting rifle, for Roe, but to be honest, it wasn’t committed enough to the idea to want to jump through all the hoops.

You're coming across as a ranting loony who is desperate to find issue with the US no matter what the subject and unable to articulate a sensible opinion. The frequent accusations of Nazism aren't helping that perception.
He does it because for him the alternative to negative interaction with other people is no interaction with other people.

he's trolling as we handed his ass to him in numerous threads like where he was a Stengun expert by wiki

When I lived in Houston, I used to just rent guns at the nearest range. As I was there on a visa rather than a Green Card, I couldn’t legally buy a firearm, and I wasn’t desperately comfortable with having one in the house anyway as I had 14 year old son living with me. Anyway, renting meant that I could try out a wide range of different firearms, which I found quite enlightening.

After moving back, I did investigate the process for getting a hunting rifle, for Roe, but to be honest, it wasn’t committed enough to the idea to want to jump through all the hoops.
Just get a hunting licence, put the number on the 4473 and Bob's your non binary parental sibling. Perfectly legal and allowed.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Only one? I own lots of them ;). (Including those nasty black rifles that have magazines that can hold 10,000 rounds of ammunition and I can fire off all of them in under a minute*

* We have Democrat politicians who believe that stuff and MSM that think plastic ear buds/defenders are rubber bullets.
Like I said earlier on in the thread Id buy a Glock, Sig MCX and a semi auto shot gun, Probably Italian. Oh and the 0.22 Glock for training. However since I dont live in a country has lions, tigers and bears, that also classes Mass shootings as a non contact sport I don’t require one, oh and I dont hunt. If I require one I get issued two, a Glock 17 and a nicely balanced L85a2.

Like I said earlier on in the thread Id buy a Glock, Sig MCX and a semi auto shot gun, Probably Italian. Oh and the 0.22 Glock for training. However since I dont live in a country has lions, tigers and bears, that also classes Mass shootings as a non contact sport I don’t require one, oh and I dont hunt. If I require one I get issued two, a Glock 17 and a nicely balanced L85a2.

Your reply was a pretty good one until you wrote "that also classes Mass shootings as a non contact sport".

Here's a newsflash for you mate, the majority of legal firearms owners are just as appalled by mass shooting as any rational person would be. Unfortunately WTF knows what goes through the mind of anyone, one day completely rational, the next something pushes them over that fine line.

Even some of the totally insane are capable of appearing to be rational when buying a firearm. But hey ho, get those digs in while you can.

There's now't as fickle as folk. we're a pretty messed up species if we're honest about it.

Last edited:
, but have a shooting famine in the last 4 months. Hopefully things will improve soon.
I really do feel your pain mate. I'm up to my arrse in alligators at the moment with things that need done around the homestead, hey it's that time of year. Cutting hay for winter feed for the cattle for instance and a whole lot of other stuff that has to be done.

Roll on Autumn and winter when I can go hunting to fill the freezers and target shoot to my hearts content.

Latest Threads