America - its all a bit odd...

Not owning a firearm will make you the odd man out in much of the country. Perhaps you could come to terms with the concept that firearms ownership is an accepted fact of life .
Would I own a firearm if I lived in America, damn right, would i get many, many firearms? nope. I’d get a Glock 19, a SIG McX and a semi auto shotgun.

Why? because like you said everyone has guns in America and I would rather not bring a bat to a gun fight.

However in the North East of England, I do t need a firearm, I require one for work on occasions, but a bat is good enough.

Would I own a firearm if I lived in America, damn right, would i get many, many firearms? nope. I’d get a Glock 19, a SIG McX and a semi auto shotgun.

Why? because like you said everyone has guns in America and I would rather not bring a bat to a gun fight.

However in the North East of England, I do t need a firearm, I require one for work on occasions, but a bat is good enough.
Which is perfectly acceptable, and a great home defense selection. But I would imagine you might get a few more. Less than ten but more than five.

Honestly can't tell if this is a parody or not, on the one hand nobody could be that monumentally dumb, on the other he's a Florida Conservative

I would go for the monumentally dumb option.

Beyonce is black.

Her father was black. Her mother was black (I would! - or possibly would have. Dunno what she looks like now). Something about ducks springs to mind.

I very much doubt she is Italian. I know northern Italians call southern Italians and Sicilians "Africans" but I think calling Beyonce Italian is rather overdoing the insult.

Fack me. Where are you expecting him to live? Precinct 13 FFS.
He might enjoy breaking clays, waterfowl hunting etc. Not every firearm sold is tacticool Ted. Pretty soon we will be getting into hunting season and once every decade or so one gets a mad gleam in their eyes and joins a bandwagon. Or in my case the 6.5 fan boi club.

Honestly can't tell if this is a parody or not, on the one hand nobody could be that monumentally dumb, on the other he's a Florida Conservative

Whats the point on quoting a nobody on Twitter being a bellend?

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Whats the point on quoting a nobody on Twitter being a bellend?
Observing the conspiratorially minded idiocy of certain segments of the American right

Observing the conspiratorially minded idiocy of certain segments of the American right
There are 330 million Twitter users, you can find any spastics with a wide range of political views and nationalities.
If he was someone well known, it might be different, but any chimp can write something on twitter.

The Left aren't any better mate, they have more of their fair share of loons as well. Tis the reason I stopped voting a long time ago.

Which is perfectly acceptable, and a great home defense selection. But I would imagine you might get a few more. Less than ten but more than five.
Nope, I’d buy more ammunition and possibly the Glock 0.22 to train with.
Again since I live in a country where I’m not likely to be a attacked by a gun wielding crack head, I do t need to invest time and money on firearms. Akido and running around the hills keeps me fit enough.

philc

LE
He is also not black. White thumb on the guy holding two rifles and his hand is exposed.The other guy giving directions has a white wrist.
#youfuckersdonthunt...
So your saying videos like this are not of black people but doctored as to make the BLM protesters look bad, to stir up racial hatred?

So your saying videos like this are not of black people but doctored as to make the BLM protesters look bad, to stir up racial hatred?

That video does have Black Panthers in it. The previous one does not, they used a different video and voiced it over. Remember propaganda on the cheap is easier on the budget. Playing dress up as a working class Joe does eat up a lot of weekend time.

Nope, I’d buy more ammunition and possibly the Glock 0.22 to train with.
Again since I live in a country where I’m not likely to be a attacked by a gun wielding crack head, I do t need to invest time and money on firearms. Akido and running around the hills keeps me fit enough.
Personally 9mm was the way to go. It was widely available and cheap as chips. I would recommend a .40 or a .45 as an alternate in case of ammo shortages.

philc

LE
That video does have Black Panthers in it. The previous one does not, they used a different video and voiced it over. Remember propaganda on the cheap is easier on the budget. Playing dress up as a working class Joe does eat up a lot of weekend time.
So my original question, how long will it be before we have sporadic gunfights on the streets of the USA between Blacks & Whites, the two will at some stage come face to face rather Gun Fight at the OK Coral?

So my original question, how long will it be before we have sporadic gunfights on the streets of the USA between Blacks & Whites, the two will at some stage come face to face rather Gun Fight at the OK Coral?
To be honest hopefully not. But if the extremes of both sides are determined to have at go at each other, then they will. But hopefully it will be in California or Virginia or some other great Blue State that has decided to defund law enforcement. But the silent majority are the ones you have to watch out for. Because they don’t care for the antics of either side, and just want to be left alone. Poking that hornets nest is not a good idea.

I dont do twitter. I have a full time job generating traffic for ARRSE.
I thought it was generating traffic for the sewers, but hey you had a successful military career avoiding work so why change!

Latest Threads