America - its all a bit odd...

ah that old NRA bullcrap.
face it, you live in the Disunited States of Mass Slaughter.
If that is all you have for a counter argument, assumption and using silly names, then what I wrote above still stands.

As for the chart thing you posted. There are 195 countries in world, choosing sixteen of them that suits your argument is hardly an unbiased or even a fair representation. There are two other developing 1st world countries on the planet with murder rates nearly three times that of the United States (research it) and one 1st world Eurasian country with a murder rate close to that of the United States.

As I said previously, bad $h!t happens everywhere.

FYI, I am not and never have been a member of the NRA so that little dig was a real straw clutch on your part.

Now then, given the childish nature of your posts, reply to this post as you see fit but I will not be replying further to any more of the drivel you come out with.

It would be foolish of me to further respond to your massively superior intellect.

And back to apparent vigilanteism.

'A 27-year-old man has driven a white Jaguar onto a closed freeway in Seattle early today and barrelled through a panicked crowd of protesters, critically injuring two women, officials said.

'Dawit Kelete of Seattle drove the car around vehicles that were blocking Interstate 5 and sped into the crowd at about 1.40am, according to a police report released by the Washington State Patrol. Officials were trying to determine the motive as well as where he got onto the interstate, which had been closed by the state patrol for more than an hour before the women were hit. Captain Mead said they suspect Mr Kelete drove the wrong way on a ramp. Trooper Rick Johnson said the driver went through a barrier that closed the freeway before striking the women. Troopers did not know whether it was a targeted attack, but impairment was not considered a factor, Captain Mead said.'

And back to apparent vigilanteism.

'A 27-year-old man has driven a white Jaguar onto a closed freeway in Seattle early today and barrelled through a panicked crowd of protesters, critically injuring two women, officials said.

'Dawit Kelete of Seattle drove the car around vehicles that were blocking Interstate 5 and sped into the crowd at about 1.40am, according to a police report released by the Washington State Patrol. Officials were trying to determine the motive as well as where he got onto the interstate, which had been closed by the state patrol for more than an hour before the women were hit. Captain Mead said they suspect Mr Kelete drove the wrong way on a ramp. Trooper Rick Johnson said the driver went through a barrier that closed the freeway before striking the women. Troopers did not know whether it was a targeted attack, but impairment was not considered a factor, Captain Mead said.'

How is it vigilanteism if Dewit is black running down other blacks? Is he ashamed of his skin colour and is so full of self loathing that he feels it’s necessary to off other coloured folk? Or maybe, just maybe he is doing what young people do, take advantage of a situation and exercise poor judgment.

I saw USA/England at Twickenham years ago (I didn't even know they played rugby).

The USA got hammered but that was down to skill and experience, and certainly not physical fitness.

The USA team were seriously fit. More so than the British hulks, bruisers and pie fanatics..
Game knowledge counts for lots. My first unit in Germany had an inter troop Softball league. This was mainly because we had a US exchange officer. It was a Major equivalent slot and by chance they sent a CW3. Chief Warrant doesn’t really match over but the CO put him in the Officers’ Mess, made him Captain equivalent and he was our troop commander. He was an outstanding bloke all round and could even drink! Once he twigged he had half the regimental cricket team in his hands and we could hit, catch and throw, he trained us, schooled us in the rules (and his to bend them) and we were invincible fir two years on the softball diamond. We also got him to play a full game of cricket and he was a glorious 1 Not Out. He was very proud of that!

How is it vigilanteism if Dewit is black running down other blacks? Is he ashamed of his skin colour and is so full of self loathing that he feels it’s necessary to off other coloured folk? Or maybe, just maybe he is doing what young people do, take advantage of a situation and exercise poor judgment.
FIIK, FIIC who the perp was. Another apparent example of someone (I agree by the name that he probably isn't from a WASP ethnic background) who feels the need to weaponise his lack of agreement with the alternate point of view and try to murder the 'other'.

here in merrie olde England, I’m more likely to be killed by falling down the stairs, than being shot.....
...and I live in a bungalow.
I have to introduce you to my friend Tommy Udo

That may be so depending on where you live but it doesn't alter the facts that
1. Gun crime is on the rise in the UK

2. That you know next to nothing about the United States or it's people. if you had just half a clue you wouldn't be posting the $h!te that you do post with your childish and biased view of them. Taking the pi$$ is one thing, we all do it, but you go way over the top acting like you are a 12 years old.

The majority of Americans are no different from people the world over. They are law abiding, hard working and just trying to get through life as best they can with the same concerns for the future as anyone else.

Bad $hit happens everywhere, most of us just don't hear or read about it unless we go digging for it so get the fukk over yourself and spare us your never ending drivel on something you know very little about.
He knows what he can Wikipedia, his Arrsepedia pages are quite interesting reading of his various incarnations

He is an Exspurt on all he can google(and Gargle)

however it is ridiculous the number of shootings we have and interesting who typically does it.

I have to introduce you to my friend Tommy Udo

He knows what he can Wikipedia, his Arrsepedia pages are quite interesting reading of his various incarnations

He is an Exspurt on all he can google(and Gargle)

however it is ridiculous the number of shootings we have and interesting who typically does it.
How many people were shot and killed by the police in America? How many were lawful, three Last year in this country, one was a terrorist. So by ratio Us has let’s say 300 million people, uk 70 million, despite the amount of firearms in your country it’s not very safe compared to the UK

FIIK, FIIC who the perp was. Another apparent example of someone (I agree by the name that he probably isn't from a WASP ethnic background) who feels the need to weaponise his lack of agreement with the alternate point of view and try to murder the 'other'.
I get the local Seattle news on my television, and it’s not being considered a vigilante crime. A black man runs into a group of black trannies and lesbians, more likely revenge for a date that went wrong, dropped her knickers to find that’s not a fanny dangling there...

How many people were shot and killed by the police in America? How many were lawful, three Last year in this country, one was a terrorist. So by ratio Us has let’s say 300 million people, uk 70 million, despite the amount of firearms in your country it’s not very safe compared to the UK
In 2020 US police have shot and Killed
172 Whites
88 Blacks
or
0.00007906864676048608% of the
Current US population

Seems very safe according to the Stats

endure

GCM
In 2020 US police have shot and Killed
172 Whites
88 Blacks
or
0.00007906864676048608% of the
Current US population

Seems very safe according to the Stats

In 2020 UK police have shot and killed 3 people out of a population of ~68 million
That's 0.0000044% - an order of magnitude less than the US.

In 2020 UK police have shot and killed 3 people out of a population of ~68 million
That's 0.0000044% - an order of magnitude less than the US.
good but you are still safe in the USA as well statistically

endure

GCM
good but you are still safe in the USA as well statistically

I know. I've been to the US and loved every minute of it. The only thing that annoys me is the 'my country right or wrong' bollocks. If it's wrong it's wrong no matter where you live.

Why on earth is that your problem when you live in UK, why is it any of your business? Do you give a flying fook about how many people are shot in Johannesburg or how many are killed in China, Burma or North Korea? No you probably don't give a toss about those places - and you know why? because you are anti USA and probably a triggered lefty who is offended when someone disagrees with you. Get a life.

Why on earth is that your problem when you live in UK, why is it any of your business? Do you give a flying fook about how many people are shot in Johannesburg or how many are killed in China, Burma or North Korea? No you probably don't give a toss about those places - and you know why? because you are anti USA and probably a triggered lefty who is offended when someone disagrees with you. Get a life.
Triggered? You ok hun?

I know. I've been to the US and loved every minute of it. The only thing that annoys me is the 'my country right or wrong' bollocks. If it's wrong it's wrong no matter where you live.
My country right or wrong; when right, to keep her right; when wrong, to put her right.

Carl Schurz

endure

GCM
My country right or wrong; when right, to keep her right; when wrong, to put her right.

Carl Schurz
You need to explain that to a large percentage of your fellow citizens who seem to think that it simply means 'Murica'

84B5B629-942A-4896-AD7F-B5F2D278A26B.jpeg

Latest Threads