America - its all a bit odd...

endure

GCM
History.... one of many

sweet dreams USA.

Keen scouser... I would never admit too that.

Last edited:
The Seattle protesters have been evicted. From the sounds of things, the city waited until protest had run out of steam and fallen out of the news and then moved in to close them down. At least 13 people were arrested, which is not really that many in the circumstances. I suspect the protesters had run out of motivation by that time.
Seattle police start clearing 'occupied' zone, make arrests
The hypocrisy of being in a 'no police zone' in order to 'protect black lives' and then have their own security team shooting dead black teenagers proved to be too much for a lot of them.

Would discuss American politics with Americans.... but at the current standard it would be like kicking a puppy.

Come on goldbricker... how stupid do you have to be to vote for Trump twice?

The shaved chimp was more sensible than the current....you figure it out.

Doesn't stop American Football being utterly dull to me however. There was no atmosphere.
If you want atmosphere then you need look no further than the college and high school games. American football doesn't interest me much but I have been to a few college and high school games and the atmosphere had a party feel to it with everyone having a great time.

I particularly enjoyed the tailgate parties before the game.

If you want atmosphere then you need look no further than the college and high school games. American football doesn't interest me much but I have been to a few college and high school games and the atmosphere had a party feel to it with everyone having a great time.

I particularly enjoyed the tailgate parties before the game.
I like "Hail Mary" passes... bit like how the government expects the Army to repeatedly do on poor funding.... and we do... again... and again... and again.

bit like how the government expects the Army to repeatedly do on poor funding.... and we do... again... and again... and again.
You don't need to convince me of that mate I did twelve years with a fair chunk of that time spent on tours over the water in NI

You don't need to convince me of that mate I did twelve years with a fair chunk of that time spent on tours over the water in NI
I banged off 2 years in NI . got a commendation, much use as an ashtray on a moter bike..... but respect to you if you walked the streets in the green.

Last edited:
I banged off 2 years in NI . got a commendation, much use as an ashtray on a moter bike..... but respect to you if you walked the streets in the green.
Two years of that was at Ballykinler. It wasn't too bad I suppose, at least the local lassies were fairly accommodating.

Two years of that was at Ballykinler. It wasn't too bad I suppose, at least the local lassies were fairly accommodating.
Bally K... no, i was in slipper city. Did the advance pistol course with cars ( a Course i recommend for all American police persons). Plus i also did blatting at looooonooooooooooooooooong range at Bisley.

Last edited:
Bally K... no, i was in slipper city.
I just did my sums, a total of 3 years and 6 months of my twelve years spent in NI.

Worthless cnut still lied to his allies and the world about the reasons for the Second Gulf War, drove the world into recession and is walking around free.
Public law 107-243 the Official US casus belli for the Iraq war. If you can find Blaming the Iraqis for 9-11 in it I will voluntarily delete my account

imagine Bush 43 time travelled and convinced the democrats

Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
-- President Bill Clinton (State of the Union Address), Jan. 27, 1998

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"No one has done what Saddam Hussein has done, or is thinking of doing. He is producing weapons of mass destruction, and he is qualitatively and quantitatively different from other dictators.""Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

Public law 107-243 the Official US casus belli for the Iraq war. If you can find Blaming the Iraqis for 9-11 in it I will voluntarily delete my account

imagine Bush 43 time travelled and convinced the democrats

Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade and much of his nation's wealth not on providing for the Iraqi people but on developing nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
-- President Bill Clinton (State of the Union Address), Jan. 27, 1998

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"No one has done what Saddam Hussein has done, or is thinking of doing. He is producing weapons of mass destruction, and he is qualitatively and quantitatively different from other dictators.""Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999
No comment is in this century, you old cut and paste waanker.