America - its all a bit odd...

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
look, if your too stupid to spot american style vote rigging systems.... prehaps we will remove you from the voting register... or i can make you wait for soooooooooooooooooo long to exercise your right to vote.
Or find out you have been Gerrymanded.......... Thats 3% Mr soon to be Ex President.
Mans a fcuktard... would hot have got through basic training... and would have not lasted 5 minutes in a regiment.
Go to bed Mick...

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

And Trump is still a MK 1 arrsehole..... and the Welsh don't do spaces.

Last edited:
Don't mess with the big boys ;-)

I got to say I liked that. Antifa and BLM punks chased out by the homies from the Cripps gang who don't like those pussies being on their turf.

I got to say I liked that. Antifa and BLM punks chased out by the homies from the Cripps gang who don't like those pussies being on their turf.
antifa doesn't exist.... like WMD. Don't be a gullible git.

Last edited:
I will ask here as this seems the go to place on all things USA.

This situation in Seattle, so a group of protesters battled the local police for weeks until the Mayor ordered the Police to abandon the Police Station board it up and leave the area to the protesters to patrol, run and for want of a better word administer. This area is known as CHOP.

The protesters are a collective of far left, BLM, LBQT and some other letters in the alphabet. They been in charge of security with patrols of armed guards.

Now in the short space this collective have been in charge of CHOP two people have been shot dead, one a 16 year old black boy. Which must do wonders for BLM. It looks like the latest shooting was more execution then cover up. Which is exactly what started BLM.

Donald has asked the Mayor to send in the National Guard to restore order and the Mayor has said its none of his business.

So we are a stalemate.

Am I missing any thing?

America, its all a bit odd.
Well that all kicked off about three weeks ago and today it’s reported that the police are breaking it up with barely a whimper being heard.

I will ask here as this seems the go to place on all things USA.

This situation in Seattle, so a group of protesters battled the local police for weeks until the Mayor ordered the Police to abandon the Police Station board it up and leave the area to the protesters to patrol, run and for want of a better word administer. This area is known as CHOP.

The protesters are a collective of far left, BLM, LBQT and some other letters in the alphabet. They been in charge of security with patrols of armed guards.

Now in the short space this collective have been in charge of CHOP two people have been shot dead, one a 16 year old black boy. Which must do wonders for BLM. It looks like the latest shooting was more execution then cover up. Which is exactly what started BLM.

Donald has asked the Mayor to send in the National Guard to restore order and the Mayor has said its none of his business.

So we are a stalemate.

Am I missing any thing?

America, its all a bit odd.
The Seattle protesters have been evicted. From the sounds of things, the city waited until protest had run out of steam and fallen out of the news and then moved in to close them down. At least 13 people were arrested, which is not really that many in the circumstances. I suspect the protesters had run out of motivation by that time.
Seattle police start clearing 'occupied' zone, make arrests

Seattle police showed up in force early Wednesday at the city's "occupied" protest zone, tore down demonstrators' tents and used bicycles to herd the protesters after the mayor ordered the area cleared following two fatal shootings in less than two weeks.

Television images showed no signs of clashes between the police, many dressed in riot gear, and dozens of protesters at the "Capitol Hill Occupied Protest" zone that was set up near downtown following the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

The Seattle protesters have been evicted. From the sounds of things, the city waited until protest had run out of steam and fallen out of the news and then moved in to close them down. At least 13 people were arrested, which is not really that many in the circumstances. I suspect the protesters had run out of motivation by that time.
Seattle police start clearing 'occupied' zone, make arrests
'Patience is a virtue.' - Cato the Elder (assumed)

Latest Threads