America - its all a bit odd...

Explain for the Limeys?
Well, he is the current attorney general, but I have no idea what point the cartoonist is trying to make. I stopped watching the evening news right about the time Nancy Pelosi and her cronies were drafting impeachment articles on Mr. Trump based on a fake Russian election collusion report that had been bought and paid for by minions working in the Hillary Clinton 2016 campaign. so I may be out of touch It just makes me angry and anxious to put a fist through my flat screen to see what a mess the limp Dems and the terrorist group Antifa and their running dogs, the BLM fools, have made of the country. And this at a time when we're still locked down due to the covid-19 crisis.

William Pelham Barr (born May 23, 1950) is an American attorney and government official and the 77th and 85th United States Attorney General. Barr's second stint in the post began in February 2019 during the Donald Trump administration, as he previously served as the 77th Attorney General from 1991 to 1993 during the George H. W. Bush administration.

For a secretive government agency;

Its name is Wildlife Services, and for years it has operated in relative obscurity, with limited oversight from Congress or the American public. Housed in the Department of Agriculture, the agency primarily works on behalf of private ranchers and farmers, killing coyotes, wolves, bears, birds and other creatures that cause problems for agricultural interests. In 2018, it exterminated nearly 1.5 million native animals, and a huge number of invasive animals as well.
Not too secret.

Wildlife Services must be part of the Deep State. Hidden in the shadows and using NBC pipe bombs to kill the population. Because, errhh, ummm.

Good job it doesn't have a strong web presence, advertise jobs online, have Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Youtube accounts and publish annual report and accounts.

It does occasionally distort scientific research but that is probably down to some heavy duty grifting and lobbying by special interest groups. In general though, I guess it is mostly just dedicated civil servants/scientists just trying to do the job they have been given.

Although randomly placed cyanide bombs does admittedly seem a bit drastic (unless they are clearly flagged/identified to warn humans off).

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
These cyanide bombs of which you speak.....err......just askin' like..,,..for a friend as it were........umm......commercially available by chance?

This friend of mine....lives over Westminster way....has an interest....

And that would be via Amazon (drone delivered ) I take it ?

1593206077923.png

< Excuse me sir...is that YOUR black helicopter? >

After watching several videos of the protests, and videos from the CHAZ/CHOP/<insert name of the day>, I have concluded that the modern equivalent of a drunken "what are you looking at" is any female saying "You need to.....".

Failure to provide a suitable responses will result in an immediate escalation of hostilities, even though the words immediately following "you need to.." are for the most part things I really don't "need" to do.

However to the person uttering it, these words have almost a holy implication, so much so that they obviously think that the tablets Moses brought down from the mount stated "You need to..." and these magical words put in front of any demand will make it a sin not to immediately comply.

The correct response should be "No, I don't need to..."

In the spirit of the thread's title.

'A group of vocal anti-maskers in Florida has erupted and refused to bow down to local laws enforcing the use of the protective face gear despite the area experiencing an alarming spike of new COVID-19 cases.

'In a video of a Palm Beach County Commission meeting, furious residents let rip about a unanimous vote to make masks mandatory and are shown listing their reasons and conspiracy theories for not wearing the protection. “I don’t wear a mask for the same reason I don’t wear underwear: things gotta breath,” one woman told county officials.

“They want to throw God’s wonderful breathing system out the door. You’re all turning your backs on it,” another said before someone else warned the masks could lead to paedophilia. “How will young children be able to know who the dangerous deviants are like paedophiles and people in the human sex trafficking?” the woman asked.'

So busy about red and blue... they have forgotten about right and wrong and what is good for the whole country.

So busy about red and blue... they have forgotten about right and wrong.
'My country, right or wrong': covers a multitude of evils.

'My country, right or wrong': covers a multitude of evils.
Right seems a good idea.... prehaps they should have someone in charge with this noble concept?

Right seems a good idea.... prehaps we should have someone in charge with this noble concept?
Or perhaps the nuanced sentiment, rather than the tub-thumping chauvinism of the current crop.

“My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right.” - US Senator Carl Schurz, 1871

Last edited:
UK Idea of trying to give everyone the vote.

Thats called democracy.....we don't have to queue for 8 hours... hope the US can finally get round to enabling all their population to vote, called democracy.

Last edited:
Time for bed. Step away from the keyboard.

Next thing I will be quoting you Hamilton (Not the show).

Bodenplatte

War Hero
Stand by for cries of 'genocide' when the first COVID-19 case emerges in 'Woke County, Oregon'.

'Citing concerns about racial profiling, a county in the state of Oregon has declared people of color exempt from it mandate on wearing masks in public.'

The efficacy of the fabric fashion statements is such that it's hardly going to make much difference. The covid theatre and virtue signalling mob are likely totally unaware of HEPA and N95 requirements for the things to actually do the job properly.

The efficacy of the fabric fashion statements is such that it's hardly going to make much difference. The covid theatre and virtue signalling mob are likely totally unaware of HEPA and N95 requirements for the things to actually do the job properly.
but! But! But!

Masks cut down the amount of oxygen you breath in!*

* No, not a wind up, the anti maskers are actually claiming this.

Latest Threads