America - its all a bit odd...

indeed, a psychiatrist could make an entire career out of them.
I wonder what a psychiatrist would make of a civvie weirdo who has had a few accounts on a military theme website talking about things that he has either no experience or tales of his dads service 50 years ago.

I wonder what a psychiatrist would make of a civvie weirdo who has had a few accounts on a military theme website talking about things that he has either no experience or tales of his dads service 50 years ago.
Regale us with more tales of when you were sniffing around the MQ’s checking on the home alone kids after dark.....

that’s a very strange pastime you had there, very strange. Did you drive a VW kombi too?

Regale us with more tales of when you were sniffing around the MQ’s checking on the home alone kids after dark.....

that’s a very strange pastime you had there, very strange. Did you drive a VW kombi too?
I can talk about the patch having lived on one as a soldier, your experience of the patch is having a strange man that your dad hired to look after you while he got drunk.

Still no clarification on the Black Nazi?

Maybe your next usersname should be Maple2

******* hell these Nazis are getting everywhere

Meanwhile in the land down under, the courts in New South Wales have decided that the planned BLM protest in Sydney goes against the governments "no more than 10 people in a gathering" rule and banned it. You can probably guess at the response...

NSW Supreme Court rules against Sydney Black Lives Matter protest

It goes on to include a comment from the organiser of the BLM protest in Melbourne, who is quoted as saying :"We’re an essential service, saving black lives and protecting black lives is an essential service”. This from the same person who is quoted as saying “F**k Australia, hope it burns to the ground” during an “Invasion Day” protest in 2018.

1591406427480.png

Personally I would have her charged under the trades description act for that slogan.

Meanwhile in the land down under, the courts in New South Wales have decided that the planned BLM protest in Sydney goes against the governments "no more than 10 people in a gathering" rule and banned it. You can probably guess at the response...

NSW Supreme Court rules against Sydney Black Lives Matter protest

It goes on to include a comment from the organiser of the BLM protest in Melbourne, who is quoted as saying :"We’re an essential service, saving black lives and protecting black lives is an essential service”. This from the same person who is quoted as saying “F**k Australia, hope it burns to the ground” during an “Invasion Day” protest in 2018.

View attachment 479796

Personally I would have her charged under the trades description act for that slogan.
Pike would. The filthy degenerate.

Nobody, I think that's rather the point. Make the system redundant and Byzantine and all sorts of sins can be hidden.
Who polices the cities, towns, and rural areas in the UK? How many police forces does that amount to? This is a genuine question, as I don't know.

Well apparently it's fine to do that, I'm sure the apologist will be along to tell us he deserved it for being there in the first place.
And I'm sure there'll be a mitigating reason for this too, but the optics are pretty bad for LE.

View image on Twitter

'Police in Los Angeles have been slammed after shooting a wheelchair-bound homeless man in the face with a rubber bullet during a crackdown on protesters.

'The incident happened earlier this week, but has only drawn significant attention in the last 24 hours, with photos of the moment the man was shot being shared widely on social media. According to The Los Angeles Daily News, more than 5000 demonstrators gathered at LA’s city hall on Tuesday to protest over police brutality and the death of George Floyd. When the city’s 6pm curfew passed, police warned the protesters they needed to go home or risk being arrested. An hour after that, they moved in. The Daily News says “roughly 200 people” fled into the surrounding streets, and the police followed them. During that mayhem, the officers fired nonlethal rubber bullets at dozens of the protesters as they entered an apartment building, seeking refuge. One of those rounds struck the homeless man, causing a bloody injury above his left eye. Paramedics arrived shortly afterwards to treat him.

'The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) has so far declined to comment on the incident. “We cannot speculate on what caused this individual’s injury without further investigation,” it said, according to CBS radio host David Benaud.'

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
And I'm sure there'll be a mitigating reason for this too, but the optics are pretty bad for LE.

View image on Twitter

'Police in Los Angeles have been slammed after shooting a wheelchair-bound homeless man in the face with a rubber bullet during a crackdown on protesters.

'The incident happened earlier this week, but has only drawn significant attention in the last 24 hours, with photos of the moment the man was shot being shared widely on social media. According to The Los Angeles Daily News, more than 5000 demonstrators gathered at LA’s city hall on Tuesday to protest over police brutality and the death of George Floyd. When the city’s 6pm curfew passed, police warned the protesters they needed to go home or risk being arrested. An hour after that, they moved in. The Daily News says “roughly 200 people” fled into the surrounding streets, and the police followed them. During that mayhem, the officers fired nonlethal rubber bullets at dozens of the protesters as they entered an apartment building, seeking refuge. One of those rounds struck the homeless man, causing a bloody injury above his left eye. Paramedics arrived shortly afterwards to treat him.

'The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) has so far declined to comment on the incident. “We cannot speculate on what caused this individual’s injury without further investigation,” it said, according to CBS radio host David Benaud.'

Just some harmless politeness I'm sure.

View image on Twitter

Don't know how much you know about ballistics but I'm pretty sure the officer with the baton round gun is not aiming at the bloke in the wheelchair.

Of course there could be an occasion where the bloke in the wheelchair was hit by a baton round, but was it deliberate (as the left wing press demand) or was he just in a crowd of people who got fired on.

Come to think of it, if I was in a wheelchair the last place would I would be was in the middle of a crowd of protesters. Stand by for someone bitching about equal opportunity rioters embracing differently abled looters

Latest Threads