America - its all a bit odd...

Last edited:
He wasn't executed was he, you drama queen? The cop fucked up, thats all, he probably done it many times before without someone dying.
realy?

looked a pretty systematic killing from the video.....

care to explain while he kep his knee on his neck for many minutes after the victim became non responsive, even shifting himself to put more weight on the victims neck?

Have all these liberal luvvies waving their placards looked at this bloke's rap sheet yet ?
I wouldn't want him living in my post code .
Yes , the police used excessive force and probably murdered him , but the violent demonstrations in his name are rather like sheep demonstrating in favour of wolves

Last edited:
I know that the Fox news haters will hate this post but it is one of the most informative news articles I ve seen on what the truth is in the USA wrt to black people being killed by the police - it also contains some footage of the 'peaceful' protestors and one of the most disgusting, debasing things I ve ever seen on TV when a black lives matters 'warrior' forces a woman to kneel in the street and apologise for her 'white privelege' - if you hate Fox dont watch but if you want to see some real reporting please watch

realy?

looked a pretty systematic killing from the video.....

care to explain while he kep his knee on his neck for many minutes after the victim became non responsive, even shifting himself to put more weight on the victims neck?
Because hes a tit? Because he may have done it before with no problems?
Or do you think he thought, I kill someone deliberately with everyone filming?

Because hes a tit? Because he may have done it before with no problems?
Or do you think he thought, I kill someone deliberately with everyone filming?
so being a tit is reason to murder someone?

so being a tit is reason to murder someone?
He didn't murder (by British standards) him did he? He killed him. Lots of people have been killed in the UK by tits, drink drivers do it all the time, negligent people do it all the time, even the army does it occasionally.
Are you worried Saturation was going to take the title of drama queen?

As far as I am concerned the cops knee in his neck for 8 mins with the cops hand in his pocket smiling at the camera, was an 'execution'.
So stick that up your stupid argumentive arse.

Edited to add

While 3 other cops stood around watching and did nothing when Floyd stated that he couldn't breathe.

Stick that further up your arse ****.
I recall seeing another video from a different angle where two of the other 3 cops were kneeling on his back as well. So probably not just the knee to the neck, but also pressure on his back restricted his breathing. We're focusing on the one policeman because we could see his face whilst kneeling on the neck.

All 4 of them f""ked up.

endure

GCM

'Take a knee' - the irony?
Saw a video from a young black gentleman (well I assume it was based on the contents of the video) who walked up to a young white female, and told her that he worked for black lives matter, and his CEO had asked him to go out and find white folks who would go down on their knees and apologise for their white privilege.

Now maybe it was all a set up, or maybe the white woman was scared enough to do anything he said, but she did what she was told.

Regardless of the reaction of the female, who exactly thinks that getting ol' whitey to act like that is a good thing? Is it just taking the piss or something darker where the persons of colour want to be top dogs?

Saw a video from a young black gentleman (well I assume it was based on the contents of the video) who walked up to a young white female, and told her that he worked for black lives matter, and his CEO had asked him to go out and find white folks who would go down on their knees and apologise for their white privilege.

Now maybe it was all a set up, or maybe the white woman was scared enough to do anything he said, but she did what she was told.

Regardless of the reaction of the female, who exactly thinks that getting ol' whitey to act like that is a good thing? Is it just taking the piss or something darker where the persons of colour want to be top dogs?

you can see that in the fox news video i posted a few posts up the page - absolutely sickening - made me think of nazi conentration camp guards and japanese sadists in allied pow camps and how they humiliated their prisoners

Have all these liberal luvvies waving their placards looked at this bloke's rap sheet yet ?
I wouldn't want him living in my post code .
Yes , the police used excessive force and probably murdered him , but the violent demonstrations in his name are rather like sheep demonstrating in favour of wolves
It doesn't matter what Floyd did before. As far as we know Officer Smirk had no way of knowing Floyd's record and from video and witness evidence he had no reason on the day to believe that Floyd was in any way a danger - particularly when the handcuffs we on.
Therefore we have no reason to believe that Smirk would have treated any other similar looking suspect differently and that is the problem.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
It doesn't matter what Floyd did before. As far as we know Officer Smirk had no way of knowing Floyd's record and from video and witness evidence he had no reason on the day to believe that Floyd was in any way a danger - particularly when the handcuffs we on.
Therefore we have no reason to believe that Smirk would have treated any other similar looking suspect differently and that is the problem.
So Smirk didn't know Floyd?

In some way it’s good that people are looking for reasons that make the killing “OK” because it is tacit acknowledgement that the killing is not OK.
The trouble is that most of the reasons put forward tend to indicate a deeper malais. The main one being the promotion of vigilantism and extra-judicial punishments, which is kind of bad for society.

He wasn't executed was he, you drama queen? The cop fucked up, thats all, he probably done it many times before without someone dying.
He might as well have been executed; in all the years that I did arrest training, we were taught to never apply pressure to someone's neck for fear of blocking their airway. If ex-cop Derek Chauvin did it many times before and no one died, then he was very, very lucky.

The other factor is positional asphyxia and the heightened risk of this with black detainees who have a reasonable chance of suffering from sickle cell anaemia. Again, this is taught in all Home Office approved Personal Safety Training.

Go on mate, lets have some more emotional words. How about "state sanctioned murder"? Or "extra judicial killing"? Mike Barton managed to crowbar in "lynching" the other day. Meerkatz managed to shoehorn in a few references to the Nazis, dont let them take the title of ARRSE drama queen from you.

Bloke dies from cop doing something stupid but what hes probably done many times before and if the bloke hadnt died, most people would have said the cop was just restraining him.
But he did die so Saturation cries about an "Execution"
are you PC Savage?

Latest Threads