America - its all a bit odd...

Thank you, that's the one I was describing. I cannot give you a like, for obvious reasons. My mother lost most of her extended family to these bastards. Now we see the same postures perpetrated by " Law Enforcement" In the USA.. nothing changes.........
it all depends where you watch your news and the spin put on it - gen up, the liberal mainstrwam media is on overtime claiming the protestors are all innocent but i have seen a huge amount of videos from many different sources on youtube which paint a completely different picture. I have not seen a single person or presenter supporting what that idiot police murderer did but I have seen lots of celebrities, media, politicians, clergy etc giving their full support to the rioters and creating a fund to pay their bail money - that was, until some of those people themselves got rioters in their own areas!. I just watched this morning, a dead 70 year old black ex police officer who was trying to protect a shop killed by rioters, a policeman cowering in new york whilst being violently assaulted, another one in the bronx mowed down by a high speed car and many more instances including a disabled woman in an electric wheelchair being violently beaten by a group of thugs outside the shop she was trying to protect and another woman vilently assaulted by 3 black thugs for doing something similar - the protest has been highjacked by organisers who are dropping off piles of bricks in strategic positions outside of govt buildings and are organising secure comms, fuel for molotoc cocktails and other activities. A huge amount of these rioters are democrats in democrat cities with Governors and mayors who stood their police etc down to 'let them vent' unfortunately the legitimate protestors were taken over by thieves and anarchists - this is now way out of control and ANY of the western countries eg France, Germany etc would start to fight back aggresively.

US Police have since the early 20th century had even fully automatic arms.

NYPD had a motorcycle machinegun combo with a mounted M1895 Colt potato digger in 1915

NYPD's first Thompsons were confiscated M1921's meant for the IRA (they STILL have some) I fired one at Rodmans Neck NYPD range back in 2006

After WW2 Thompsons of all the various flavors, M1 & m2 carbines. Reising M50 & M55's all were given to local Police departments for shipping costs alone.

none of this is news to those who have the slightest awareness
It's a well known fact that police forces in America were initially outgunned during the Prohibition / Depression era , and they have since ensured that their armouries can cope with any eventuality , such as mall shootings , school shootings , hijacks , and terrorism .

it all depends where you watch your news and the spin put on it - gen up, the liberal mainstrwam media is on overtime claiming the protestors are all innocent but i have seen a huge amount of videos from many different sources on youtube which paint a completely different picture. I have not seen a single person or presenter supporting what that idiot police murderer did but I have seen lots of celebrities, media, politicians, clergy etc giving their full support to the rioters and creating a fund to pay their bail money - that was, until some of those people themselves got rioters in their own areas!. I just watched this morning, a dead 70 year old black ex police officer who was trying to protect a shop killed by rioters, a policeman cowering in new york whilst being violently assaulted, another one in the bronx mowed down by a high speed car and many more instances including a disabled woman in an electric wheelchair being violently beaten by a group of thugs outside the shop she was trying to protect and another woman vilently assaulted by 3 black thugs for doing something similar - the protest has been highjacked by organisers who are dropping off piles of bricks in strategic positions outside of govt buildings and are organising secure comms, fuel for molotoc cocktails and other activities. A huge amount of these rioters are democrats in democrat cities with Governors and mayors who stood their police etc down to 'let them vent' unfortunately the legitimate protestors were taken over by thieves and anarchists - this is now way out of control and ANY of the western countries eg France, Germany etc would start to fight back aggresively.
The problem is that Donald Trump has decided to pour fuel on the flames; there are many ways to fight back aggressively, but he seems determined to have his gotterdamerung on the streets of America's cities.

The problem is that Donald Trump has decided to pour fuel on the flames; there are many ways to fight back aggressively, but he seems determined to have his gotterdamerung on the streets of America's cities.
OR the media has deliberately reported his actions in the worst possible light! for example, when he walked across the street from the White House to the burnt out church that was a symbol of being in charge of the streets whilst the media turned it into peaceful protestors being brutilised for a publicity stunt - it all depends what your angle is but when the whole main stream media is actively fighting you for 3 years its not hard to work out why its come across so negatively. If the 'perfect' Barrack Obama did the same thing the press would have painted him as brave and a saint! - we have to be very careful what we base our opinions on because there is more going on here than people realise. This is a presidential election year, the democrats and media see this as their only chance to defeat Trump because their candidate, Biden, is a genuine senile pervert who touches up little girls at every opportunity - if you dont believe me google 'creepy joe' and look at the hours of videos of him doing so. Likewise the Democrat Govs are not combatting the rioters which is their job so Trump becomes the bad guy if he does. You can call me a Trump fan boy but I am only pointing out that this is not a simple black and white, good vs evil issue

OR the media has deliberately reported his actions in the worst possible light! for example, when he walked across the street from the White House to the burnt out church that was a symbol of being in charge of the streets whilst the media turned it into peaceful protestors being brutilised for a publicity stunt - it all depends what your angle is but when the whole main stream media is actively fighting you for 3 years its not hard to work out why its come across so negatively. If the 'perfect' Barrack Obama did the same thing the press would have painted him as brave and a saint! - we have to be very careful what we base our opinions on because there is more going on here than people realise. This is a presidential election year, the democrats and media see this as their only chance to defeat Trump because their candidate, Biden, is a genuine senile pervert who touches up little girls at every opportunity - if you dont believe me google 'creepy joe' and look at the hours of videos of him doing so. Likewise the Democrat Govs are not combatting the rioters which is their job so Trump becomes the bad guy if he does. You can call me a Trump fan boy but I am only pointing out that this is not a simple black and white, good vs evil issue
You've probably notice that, with the dishonourable exceptions of Baglock and Crusty the Lobster, I'm not into name-calling on here; anyway, I digress, but my point is that Trump is President of the United States as a whole, not just Republican voters. His desire to have some sort of apocalyptic battle on the streets of America's cities is not worthy of his office. There are plenty of ways to skin this particular cat, but he seems determined to pick the most destructive one in the full glare of the citizens that he represents and the world's media.

endure

GCM
OR the media has deliberately reported his actions in the worst possible light! for example, when he walked across the street from the White House to the burnt out church that was a symbol of being in charge of the streets whilst the media turned it into peaceful protestors being brutilised for a publicity stunt - it all depends what your angle is but when the whole main stream media is actively fighting you for 3 years its not hard to work out why its come across so negatively.

Fox News?

You've probably notice that, with the dishonourable exceptions of Baglock and Crusty the Lobster, I'm not into name-calling on here; anyway, I digress, but my point is that Trump is President of the United States as a whole, not just Republican voters. His desire to have some sort of apocalyptic battle on the streets of America's cities is not worthy of his office. There are plenty of ways to skin this particular cat, but he seems determined to pick the most destructive one in the full glare of the citizens that he represents and the world's media.
thats my point hes not! - hes trying to get his governors to do their jobs but they wont, meanwhile the lives lost, damage and lawlisness is now out of control, how many people should die before he tries to stop it?- please watch this liberal reporter trying to explain what is going on - hes not a Trump supporter by the way

It's a well known fact that police forces in America were initially outgunned during the Prohibition / Depression era , and they have since ensured that their armouries can cope with any eventuality , such as mall shootings , school shootings , hijacks , and terrorism .
It's a catch 22. The perps have bigger and better weapons,so the the security forces buy bigger and better weapons, so the perps buy bigger and better weapons etc.etc.
The problem of too many weapons is never going to be resolved by getting even more!

thats my point hes not! - hes trying to get his governors to do their jobs but they wont, meanwhile the lives lost, damage and lawlisness is now out of control, how many people should die before he tries to stop it?- please watch this liberal reporter trying to explain what is going on - hes not a Trump supporter by the way

Tim Pool. He's quite an interesting character. I was unconvinced when I first saw his work. He turned up on a Joe Rogan podcast and I took a better look at his output. He is passionate about his work and a pretty good investigative journalist.

Not quite your site, but:

'In 1964, at the height of the Cold War, the popular German weekly Der Spiegel (Nr. 49/1964) published the photograph along with a diatribe naming several angry readers claiming it to be a fake generated by the Russians, although the most incriminating evidence came from the official German records. Confronting a society with photographic evidence of one’s own personal experience of war is almost as old as photography itself, wrote reporter-turned-historian Janina Struk, who discussed this image in her Private Pictures: A Soldiers’ Inside View of War. In extreme situations the “possession of such private pictures could lead to a court-martial”, and yet soldiers keep taking them.'

The uncropped photo is far more disturbing as it shows the older adults are bent over comforting children about to be murdered.

7.jpg

Not quite your site, but:

'In 1964, at the height of the Cold War, the popular German weekly Der Spiegel (Nr. 49/1964) published the photograph along with a diatribe naming several angry readers claiming it to be a fake generated by the Russians, although the most incriminating evidence came from the official German records. Confronting a society with photographic evidence of one’s own personal experience of war is almost as old as photography itself, wrote reporter-turned-historian Janina Struk, who discussed this image in her Private Pictures: A Soldiers’ Inside View of War. In extreme situations the “possession of such private pictures could lead to a court-martial”, and yet soldiers keep taking them.'

FWIW here is the original photograph of that event. I took it from the book by Janina Struk referenced in your post.

ivanogord (2).jpg

She comments on the provenance of the picture thus:

Gradually the Home Army permeated all aspects of the occupied civil society. In 1942, an underground cell was established in Warsaw’s main post office, where workers intercepted the personal letters of German soldiers sent from the Eastern Front destined for friends and loved ones at home. Sometimes they contained valuable information including the location of German troops, an indication of the soldiers’ morale, the activities they were involved in or images of executions.
According to Tomaszewski, the picture taken at Ivangorod was found in this way.
When valuable information was found, it was taken by a Home Army messenger to a secret laboratory in the city where Tomaszewski and his colleague Mieczysław Kucharski, a reconnaissance photographer, would copy it onto photographic fi lm in preparation for its dispatch to London. Photographs and documents were sent to this laboratory from all over Poland. By 1942 Kucharski had developed a chemical process that transformed photographic film into small strips of microfilm. This made it easier for the network of hundreds of Polish couriers to smuggle information in innovative ways – in compartments built into pens, in cigarette lighters, the handles of razors or the heels of shoes. On one occasion Jan Karski, the most celebrated Polish underground courier, known for smuggling the fi rst eyewitness account of the Warsaw Ghetto to Britain, used a hollow house key to transport the information.

I doubt that is a Soviet fake. Nor is it a question of angles/perspective.

If it looks like a duck and quacks . . .

Last edited:
It's a catch 22. The perps have bigger and better weapons,so the the security forces buy bigger and better weapons, so the perps buy bigger and better weapons etc.etc.
The problem of too many weapons is never going to be resolved by getting even more!
Explains why the deputies working for the Pinellas county school board carry M4s with M203 grenade launchers in their cars.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Should he have Neville Chamberlained? gone to BLM begging for forgiveness?
Leaders lead, not beg or grovel to a mob

Someone peacefully protesting is fine, Burning, looting, Shooting, Stabbing, Assaulting is called criminal acts. You dont reward criminals even in a mob. You ask a black man in Brooklyn whos store was incinerated by looters and arsonists what he thinks and it wont be sympathy from these scumbags who chose to use violence for personal profit

So who did kill her then?

And who killed all the others who committed suicide with multiple shots to the back or the head, died from polonium/nerve gas poisoning, fell out of windows etc etc.

It really doesn't matter whether it was the local police, the various secret police outfits, criminal gangs or oligarch's private armies.

In the Soviet KGB controlled kleptocracy they are all the same thing. All controlled by the same people. All ultimately in thrall to the new Soviet Tsar.

Explains why the deputies working for the Pinellas county school board carry M4s with M203 grenade launchers in their cars.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
M4 is an easy to use rifle with excellent ergonomics and little recoil, can be used right or left handed as the situation demands

M203? well for one ACTUAL M203's or the 37mm TAPCO Flare launcher copy?
there is now a large variety of 40mm LTL cartridges* to augment the 37mm ones, M433 HEDP is not on issue

Someone peacefully protesting is fine, Burning, looting, Shooting, Stabbing, Assaulting is called criminal acts. You dont reward criminals even in a mob. You ask a black man in Brooklyn whos store was incinerated by looters and arsonists what he thinks and it wont be sympathy from these scumbags who chose to use violence for personal profit
I am not talking about rewarding rioting, but it would be better not to fight fire with fire. Contain the violence, let it burn itself out and then round up the perpetrators as they are sleeping it off a couple of days later. There will be plenty of time to incarcerate them afterwards. Other American Presidents have been confronted with race riots, but they have always chosen to contain the trouble, gradually de-escalate the situation and then deal with it afterwards. Donald Trump seems absolutely determined to use overwhelming force and damn the issue of collateral casualties. Does America really want its own Bloody Sunday moment?

I am not talking about rewarding rioting, but it would be better not to fight fire with fire. Contain the violence, let it burn itself out and then round up the perpetrators as they are sleeping it off a couple of days later. There will be plenty of time to incarcerate them afterwards. Other American Presidents have been confronted with race riots, but they have always chosen to contain the trouble, gradually de-escalate the situation and then deal with it afterwards. Donald Trump seems absolutely determined to use overwhelming force and damn the issue of collateral casualties. Does America really want its own Bloody Sunday moment?

When you get people talking about 'dominating the battle space' when talking about dealing protesting public, you have A HUGE problem

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer

By Neville Chamberlin do you mean bought time to make sure that he was readier for conflict rather than blindly charging in half cock? Or do you mean I haven't bothered to update on WWII since 1960?

Latest Threads